Chapter 4 Gold and Prophecies

Previously on the Bionic Academy

I lay down on my bed in my pajamas with Mikey on my pillow next to my head. I did manage to learn one thing about Chase Davenport. I learned that Chase Davenport is a person driven by science, logic, and facts and he won't ever believe me.

The good news about this one on one study was that in the day, I would have freedom. The bad news about this whole thing is that at night I'll be stuck with Chase Davenport for three hours at most. 

While I was waiting to grow tired, I was wondering about two other things to worry about in my life. I had Peter Pan to worry about and I had Malphas to worry about. I just hope that no one ever found out why. 

After a good five minutes on pondering myself. After that, my mind wandered off to Chase Davenport. Yes, he was going to drive me insane, but everyone must have saw that coming. Yes, he was one of the first bionic humans ever. 

Yes, he was going to be drove insane by Ramona and her forty trillion questions. Yes, I had to spend three hours with him five days a week, but it won't be all bad. The one thought I had as I fell asleep was that he and I would never see eye to eye.

Ramona

I have been at Bionic Academy for a month, and still I've managed to make zero friends. I would have made a friend, Marilyn, but when I told her my last name, she screamed and ran the other direction.

I was doing worse than my sister, and her only friend at home is Henry, Violet, and Grace only because of Henry and ME. She had gotten to know Bree a lot as she spent a lot of time buttering up to Mr. Davenport.

I should have thought of that, but no. I was the one who was here trying to see her worth. Not to mention, Amy had blown everything we've ever done off only to have one on one sessions with Chase Davenport, her private mentor.

She filled me in on what Mr. Davenport had said with their deal, and she knew how bad it would be if you broke the deal. Oh come on, Rumpelstiltskin AKA the Dark One was our teacher of Dark Magic, and he made deals.

I was walking through the halls when I noticed the hydro-loop was coming in. That was odd considering that we weren't expecting any visitors today. At the time, Chase,  Adam, Bree, and Leo were in the lobby like area.

When the doors opened, Rumpelstiltskin came off with a girl about my age.

"Hello, dearie." He told me.

"I am not your dearie. That is strictly for my sister." I barked at him.

At that moment, the Davenports including Leo walked in. With one look at Rumpelstiltskin, Mr. Davenport became angry.

"What do you want, Gold?" Mr. Davenport snapped at him.

So he knows my teacher. Bree, Chase, and Leo looked at him with a look that said how do you know this dude.

"I'm confused. You know this dude?" Bree asked him.

"Wait, that's the dude who worked with Douglas with everything!" Chase exclaimed.

"Yeah, yeah. You all know my sister's and my godfather." I stated.

"Wait. This is your godfather?" Bree asked me.

"Yeah, I'm her and Amelia's godfather, and they're my apprentices." Rumple exclaimed.

"Of what exactly?" Leo asked him.