Chapter 6 Ideas, Planning, and Phone Calls

Previously on the Bionic Academy

"Amelia, I don't know if you would accept this, but I'm sorry for what I told you. As soon as the words came out of my mouth, I wanted to take them all back. I overstepped a line I know that, and I also know you wouldn't forgive me at the moment, but you had to know." Chase told me.

I lifted my head from his chest looking him straight into the eyes. Hazel eyes locked with grey eyes, and I suddenly knew what was happening to me. He became my best friend, and I needed that. He and Malphas were not going to stop me.

Ramona

I was in the hydro-loop entrance with Bree, Leo, and Adam as we discussed what we could do about our situation with Chase and Amy.

"We could put the love potion in one of their drinks." Bree suggested.

"Yes, but what if they were switched thinking they were fruit punch or something?" I commented.

"We have to put it into a form of food without them realizing it." Leo commented.

"Yes, but we can't put it in food." Bree countered.

"Actually, you can. It just takes a few more minutes to prepare, cook, and serve." I argued.

"How about we give it to them in the form of a drink or some sort of cake?" Adam questioned.

At first, I was a little skeptical about Adam in on this little scheme, plot, or plan, but after a little thinking on my part, I put a spell on him that kept a secret even when he wanted to spill it. I thank Rumpelstiltskin once again for teaching me that one.

"That's not actually a bad idea." I stated.

"How is that not a bad idea? It's horrible." Leo commented.

"In the Enchanted Forest, we have this little "custom" or whatever that deals with chocolate cake. Two people share a chocolate cake, because everyone knows from my land it is the most intimate thing besides you know." I explained.

"Okay, so we have a means of getting the love potion to both of them, but how will we give it to them? We can't just tell them, 'Hi. We're doing a little experiment that was Ramona's idea, and you two have to share a chocolate cake.

"Thanks.' How will we be able to do that?" Bree stated.

"I have an idea, but I don't know if it will work or not. You know the Madame Trevior's Diner of the Magical, Scientific Abnormal that only serves fairytale characters, bionics, and other people with magic?" I asked.

"Yeah. They have really good food, but it's too fancy and polished there. You know how Amy will do, and Chase will ruin their reputation obviously." Bree countered.

"It's just the right amount of polished that Amy adores, and I know someone there that will make it even less polished for them." I smiled.

"Okay. We have a place. Now, what is the situation?" Leo asked.

"Leo, quiet. I'm trying to listen." Adam commented.

"We invite them to dinner with us to have a little get together and have some fun where we aren't here, and back out beforehand. Try to think of a stupid, yet believable excuse." I ordered.

"Yeah, but how will we give them a love potion from there?" Bree asked.

"One of us, goes undercover and bees their waitress. I can get the cooks to douse the chocolate cake with the love potion. I know who runs the kitchen." I advised.

"And who would that be?" Adam asked.

"Bree will be the waitress, and I'll be in the kitchen perfecting my family's recipe of chocolate cake. I think my mother will let me tweak the recipe just a little. You boys get the fun and easy job." I stated.

"And what's that?" Leo asked.

"Oh, since I bugged my sister, you get to see how it is going through a computer. I'll set it up before I leave." I stated.

"How will we get a reservation though?" Bree asked.

"Don't worry. Mulan's daughter, Asami, will take care of everything. You don't have to worry about it. Oh, I can get Merida's daughter off shift. Don't worry. Just be natural while we're doing this, and no one needs to know." I told them.

"Okay, what will we call this when we're undercover as you all say?" Leo asked.

"Operation Rattlesnake." I exclaimed. "Okay, I spend way too much time with my brother."

**

I dialed Asami's number that she gave both me and Amelia. After a few rings, she picked up.

"Hello?" Asami's voice said.

"Asami? This is Ramona." I stated.

"Ramona! I'm so glad to hear you. When will I get to see you?" she asked.

"Hopefully in a few days, but that isn't why I called." I told her.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm sorry to call you in these dire times."

"Why did you say that? Did my mother die? Did your mother die?"

"No. It's nothing like that."

"Oh."

"I need a favor, and you're the only one that can help me in this besides my friends."

"Of course. What do you need?"

"Do you still work at Madame Trevior's Diner of the Magical, Scientific Abnormal?"

"Yes. Why?"

"You can't tell anybody what I'm about to tell you not even my sister or your brother."

That was when I told her about everything and anything. From the Bionic Academy to Rumple's visit to a love potion and to our plan for Chase and Amelia, and she listened to every word. 

A/N: Hello, there everyone I love. This was the shortest chapter ever. You will be getting two chapters this weekend because this chapter 6 was originally not planned, but i thought since you have Chapter 7 coming which is the love potion chapter, and my absolutely favorite, and maybe the longest chapter I've ever written. Oh, I'm also thinking about adding Peter Pan into the story to get more drama. I know he is dead, and in the river of lost souls or whatever, but I don't care. Also, on a different note, I'm officially 14. Don't forget to follow and/or comment.