Im so sorry

Chapter three

"Goodnight mr.CalHorn, have a good night!" I yelled over my shoulder as I walked out of the air conditioning, on the road. "Good job today Darrel." Waved good bye to my boss and went to the truck. As I was driving home I thought about if soda was out with Sandy and if I wanted someone in my life like him. I shook my head and focused on the road. I don't need any one in my life right now. Besides I have the gang.

I got home and opened the door to find soda had gone out with Sandy. And pony was out at the movies with dally and Johnny. if I get a call from the police, god help them all.

Soda came home around ten, pony still wasn't home. "Pony in his room?" Soda asked as he shut the door. "I wish, no he's out at the movies with Johnny and dal." Soda stares at me. "What?" I ask creeped out my him starring at me. "You need a night out." Before I can reply I don't he goes to the kitchen. "Yummy cake!" I have to laugh at his Childress sometimes. "Don't eat it all its breakfast for tomorrow." I yell.

12:00
"I'm gonna kill them all. Except Johnny."

12:30
"They back yet dar?" "I wish.

1:12
"Ok thank you very much"  Darry hung up the telephone.

Ponyboy came in and silently shut the door. "Where in the world were you!" I growl at him. "We fell asleep in the lot." He timidly answers me. "I could have call the police but I didn't cause you two would be thrown in a boys home so fast..." I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Hey Ponyboy, where ya been?" I heard soda quietly say. "Please Darry me and Johnny were talking and-" soda stood up and we all were at the dinning room table, "leave him alone dar he said he-" I pointed my finger at soda, it wasn't his discussion to make about our brother coming home at 1:00 at night! "You stay out of this!" I yell at him. Pony boy Bristled. "Don't you yell at him!" I lost it then, God almighty I did it.

Push, bang, grunt.

Oh god what have I done! No baby, Ponyboy I didn't mean too! "I did't mean to!" I stared at my hand and I tried to go after him. "Soda stop it please I need to talk with him." I pleaded. "Darry he's faster then both of us, and he will come back when he's ready." Soda reasoned. "Fine." I blow air out my nose. This wasn't going to be good.