Tell us

Chapter four

When the cops showed up at our door and said a soc got murderd, soda came in just as the cop told me this, he walked over with a piece of cake in his hand. I told him to go get a napkin. "Sorry sir I don't know anyone." I told him when he asked me if you saw anyone suspected of this crime. I thought he was describing dally.

Wait, dally I could go talk to him! If pony did do this he would go to dally right, and Ponyboy would need to go talk to someone so, Ponyboy had Johnny with him. It made sense now. The cop told me good day and left.

"Soda, go get Dallas, we need to talk."

Soda ran out the door so fast, it was thirty minutes later that they were in the house, "alright dally, where did they go!" He eyes darkened he knew something but I knew when he wanted to be he could not talk for the life of him. He was free but he was just as loyal, "who?" I growled. "I know a kid got killed last night and pony ran out last night now please tell me." He grinned. "They went to Texas." Just then two bit came walkin in. "What about Texas?" Soda went over to explain it. "I'm going to Texas!" Two bit shot out of his seating practically yelled. "Wait a second, dally wouldn't send them to far from home, if they are still in this town anyway, I know pony would have talked to Johnny last night so he must be with them." Everyone thought for a second. Dally only looked more nervous, that's a good thing.

"Go check on them, if they are where you say they are please bring them back!" Soda pleased to dally as they left.

"So you think he will bring them back?" I shook my head. "He's is to protective over Johnny." Two bit got up and payed me in the back, don't worry Darry I know you didn't do nothin wrong." And went to the kitchen for cake. I dropped my head and
Soda was in tears that night too. Nether of us could sleep. Not with out pony.