Our little hide out

Chapter five
Ponyboy

Me and Johnny walked into the old abandoned church. It was dusty and I could see bees and a birds nest. "Man this place is gross." I heard Johnny say. "Nah it's good just drafty." Me and Johnny looked out the window. "It's beautiful... The view I mean." I clarified to Johnny. "Yeah." He quietly said next to me.

"I killed a man Ponyboy! How would you lie to live like that!" Johnny and I Were sorta fighting and agreeing with each other we were just homesick. I was bawling he was yelling. Then we stopped and it was sunset. We heard a car coming up the road. "Hide!" He said at the same time. Johnny started shaking a little and we sat down in a Corner. They engine stopped and I heard voices. "In hear daddy!" It was high pitched, I heard high heels coming on the floor of the wood church. "Don't you think it's still pretty!" The girl exclaimed. I heard two more people join them. "Yes it is lovely, baby?" There was a pause. I held my breath, Johnny was sorta shaking but keeping his clam well. "Yes dad, I'm gonna look around." A female voice rang out. I heard her foot steps come closer toward us. "Oh father can we go eat now?" I heard the high pitched voice call out. "Sure lets go." I heard the mans not deep but not high pitched voice say.

I heard the humming of a song, not one I knew, it came closer and I saw a foot come out from behind the pews, then I saw the rest of the body, she gasped when she saw us, then she came closer. She looked around 18 or so. "Oh my god!" She exclaimed. "Don't tell anyone!" I said after her. "How long have you two have been  been up here?" I looked at her.

Man she was pretty, but I knew she was too old for me. "Not long but we need some food, and we're waiting for a buddy to come and get us." Her blue eyes had a sweet innocent look to them, her white Cotten sweater and baby blue skirt showed that as well. We ended up taking about me and Johnny and then her dad came in. We hid again. And she pretend to admire the dirt and the window from this angle. Me and Johnny shared a look at each other and covers our mouths or else we would laugh.

She told us everything I just heard  and then she heard the car honk. "I be back with food tomorrow!" She yelled and ran out the building. Me and Johnny weren't to keen on her coming back. But we were to tired to argue. Me and Johnny just laughed.