Chapter 6

Amalyns pov

I snuggled closer to the warmth next to me, I felt safe around it, content even. And damn this thing smelt delicious, like apple pie with cinnamon on a cold winters day.

I felt warm and happy and this was the first time I had been so relaxed ever since the move. Aaahhhhhh this is the life, just laying in bed all day. I curled my toes with contentment and snuggled closer to the warmth.

Wait, it just wrapped its arm around my waist. Ooohhhh I think it's a person, well that explains the comfort, werewolves love company, they are definitely one of the more social types of animals.

I slowly opened my eyes and tilted my head upwards to look at whoever I was shamelessly snuggling the life out of and guess who I saw. The fricking Alpha that's who. The one person who I have successfully managed to avoid for the whole week, which let me tell you was beyond difficult, and then I just wake up one morning and he has his arms round me like we are a couple!

I tried to shrug off his arm but I think I have actually punched metal poles that were softer than those biceps and with him being an alpha and all, well it just didn't work in my favour.

"Mmmm, good morning princess" He murmured and drew me closer to him with the arm that was securely wrapped around my waist, I squealed as I was dragged across the bed but my shriek was cut short with a small gasp as he pressed his chest against my back. I could feel every single one of his defined muscles through my thin T shirt and to cut straight to the point it turned me on.

I tried to wiggle out of his iron like grip but he put his nose in the crook if my neck and inhaled deeply, "Mmmmmm you smell delicious Amalyn, like vanilla and cookies."

"Hmm well that's strange because I'm pretty sure that I haven't been eating any lately" I snapped back, "Now can you get off me please?"

"Hmmmmmm, let me think........ No. Iv got you right where i want you little princess" He whispered into my neck, I suppressed a shiver as his warm breath hit my neck and turned away from him.

Well then, two can play at that game I thought. I slowly turned around making sure to keep almost all of my body touching his. I put my hands on his chest and lent up to his ear.

"Well maybe iv got you right where I want you." I whispered suductivly into his ear, I practically felt the shiver roll down his body and as soon as I knew he had lowered his defences I rolled us over and pinned his hands above his head as I did so.

Yessssss oh man that was easy! Heheeeeeee, I quickly leapt off him and ran downstairs. I heard him groan as he jumped off the bed and chased after me, nooooooo! I squeeled as I reached a dead end in his house, wait why was I in his house?! Aaarg too stressed out to ponder things now! I ran back down the hallway I had come from and my heart leapt when I saw he hadn't found me yet.

Mmmmmm right or left right or left? Right! I span on my heels and dashed down the hallway determined to find the front door when my face collided with something rock solid, SMACK!

"Ooooowww" I mumbled while rubbing my nose, what had I ran into? I'm pretty sure there wasn't a wall there. I looked up to find the Alpha with a HUGE Cheshire Cat grin on his face. What does he eat for breakfast !? He is literally rock solid, I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be a terminator in disguise. Or maybe a cyber man?

"Noooooooo!" I shrieked and backed off. "I fooouuuunnndddd youuuuuuu" he sang, I span round and pelted it down the hallway, looking back I saw he had a puzzled look on his face. Ha! I bet no one usually ran from him!

"Not for long" I replied with a cheeky grin on my face. I dashed down a couple more corridors until I found an open door, curiosity got the better of me and I cautiously stepped inside. I gasped as I came across the most beautiful hall I have ever seen.

A HUGE chandelier hung from the ceiling, and when I say huge I mean like three times bigger than me. It was made out of swirling strands of metal vines and flowers, and nestled in the middle of each flower was a single red ruby. The masterpiece was hung from a delicate chain that looked like it could fall apart at any minuet and the detail on it was exquisite.

I slowly walked towards it taking in all the tiny decorative swirls and twists when something caught my eye, hidden in the centre were two beautiful handcrafted models of wolves howling up at the moon.

But that's not the weird part, oh no, that's nothing . Do you know what I found weird? One of the wolves that was howling up at the moon, well, I'm pretty sure that its me. And do you know what the worst part was? The wolf that was standing next to me, well, it definitely looked like the form of an Alpha, and not just any old Alpha, oh no that would be too easy, that was my Alpha.

------------------------------------------------------

Ooooooh the story's getting tense now!! VOTE!!!!! Adios amigos....

Lolimamarshmellow xx