Chapter 11

I crept back inside quietly and snook back upstairs to my room, presumably Alpha Blake had told my parents about me staying over but believe me, I am not having the sex talk again with my dad, that one was awkward enough the first time.

It was back in 5th grade when I asked if I could sleepover at my best mates house, my best mate happened to be a boy and it took me an hour to get out of the door because my dad was paranoid about him ' Trying the hanky Panky on his little pup ' his words exactly, believe me I have never been so embarrassed in my life.

I snook up the stairs and into my room stashing my bag full of goodies from the joke shop at the bottom of my wardrobe, in the end I had settled for the bright pink substance that died everything glow in the dark luminous pink, a whole box of rubber pencils, soap that died skin Grey/black when it came into contact with it, and a mannequin that was around the same build as a typical male werewolf. To be honest I had no idea what I was going to do with them but I'm pretty sure I would come up with some damn good pranks soon.

"Amalyn, dinner is ready" my mum yelled up the stairs,I cringed back at the volume, my ears still ringing. She does this thing were she forgets I can pretty much hear anything she says downstairs because of werewolf hearing and decides somehow it would be better to belt out orders for me.

"Oow muuuuum my ears!" I whinned while jogging down the stairs,

"Oh sorry dear! I always forget, I'm just excited that's all" She replied while busying around the kitchen humming to herself. She looked like she was cooking for an army! I know we are werewolves and we pretty much wolf whatever you put In front of us , but come on, there are only three in the family!

Well, four technically but my older brother moved out last month when we changed packs because his mate was still living there.

"Blimey mum! How much food did you cook!" I said in a shocked voice looking down at the plates and plates of food in front of me.

"Well Amalyn, I have a surprise for you!" She squealed excitedly nearly bouncing on the spot.

"What?!" I replied starting to perk up a little, I love surprises!!! Yaaaaay! This might be just what I need to bring me out of my depressed moping state I was in over Blake.

"Well......." She excitedly replied " Guess what! The Alpha invited us over for dinner!!! He said that because dad was doing such a good job at his new beta position that he wanted to meet the rest of us and settle us in properly!" She squeaked busying around the kitchen wrapping the plates in cling-film.

My mouth dropped open. Settle us in my ass! Nope, I'm pretty sure he was only doing this to get closer to his 'mate', well news flash Blake! Lying and mistreating me is definitely NOT the way to do it.

"That's great mum!" I said with feigned enthusiasm feeling my heart drop, damn! Oh well, at least we will all be in the same room while we eat- that way he will have to avoid the mate situation completely unless he wants two over protective adult wolves on his hands.

"Well then Amalyn what are you doing?!" She asked, wrapping the last of the plates up and stacking them on top of each other.

"What do you mean?" I cautiously replied hoping she didn't want me to get changed. Nope, I did not need to wear some fancy dress to impress my so called mate, jeans and a T-shirt were fine by me.

"Well arnt you going to get changed? We need to make a good impression, we are in his good books at the moment and I intend to stay there" She said while shooing me up the stairs, spoke to soon Amalyn. I scolded while dragging myself back up to my room.

"Oooooooh! How about that pretty blue one with the purple shoes and shawl?" She shouted excitedly up the stairs. Uuuuurg I internally groaned, she had picked literally the sluttyest dress I own, what happened to 'Stay away from the Alpha Amalyn, we don't want you getting involved with him.' Now it's all ' Here, go put on the lowest cut dress you own and we will take you over ourselves'

I groaned while my wolf yipped away in the back of my head, ecstatic to go and see her mate again. I slipped on the dress and tied a shawl around my shoulders making sure it covered up my top half completely apart from my arms, I really didn't need someone eye raping me right now.

I slipped on my shoes and let my hair down applying lipgloss, gold eyeshadow and mascara, and then went back down stairs to see everyone at the door waiting for me, I smiled encouragingly and then went and got in the car quickly followed by my parents.

As the pack houses were all quite close together incase of an attack the drive up to Blake's house only took 5 minuets and soon I was helped out if the car by my dad and brought up to the front door.

I gulped and shifted uncomfortably while waiting for the door to open praying that somehow we got the date wrong but noooooo soon enough the door opened to reveal Blake. And oh my god.

He was wearing another one of those tight black tops with formal trousers and shoes on, he had styled his hair giving it that slightly tousled look and his sparkling blue eyes held amusement in them as he studied my expression. He looked positively edible.

"Hello, welcome to my home. Would you like to come in?" He asked, smiling at my parents.

"Yes, yes of course, we are very honoured to be dinning with you Alpha. I hope you don't mind but I made some extra food" My mum Said smiling shyly and handing over the platters and plates of food, he put them down on a small table by the door and beckoned us in one at a time taking the coats of my parents and hanging them up.

"If you would like to make your way over to the dinning room it is through that door on the right" He said to my parents, they went in without question and just as I was about to follow he grabbed my arm sending electrifying shocks throughout me and making me sigh and lean into him without realising.

I tugged my arm out of his grasp and gave him a glare,
"What are you doing?" I asked him coldly. He ran his fingertips over my arm and up to my shoulder leaving the tingles to dance along my skin and a shiver to run down my back.

"My my Amalyn, not even 2 minuets into the night and already your under my control" He whispered into my ear while letting his hands travel up to the base of my neck, slowly he undid the shawl I was wearing and let it drop to the floor.

I shivered partly from the cold chill of the air and partly because his hands were still running down my neck,

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered, cursing myself for not being able to withstand him again.

"Why, I'm just taking your coat my lady" He said in a husky voice causing shivers to run down my back once more.

"But I- that wasn't a..." I trailed off as he smirked and strolled over to the dinning room. Looking over his shoulder at me and giving me a wink,

"Are you coming my little pup? Or are you just going to stand there with your mouth open all day?" He asked while pausing by the open door, I quickly followed him and took a seat near the end of the table by my dad.

He walked round the table passing us all one by one, each person he passed he looked in the eye causing them to bow their heads in submission and show their necks. But when he came to me he walked behind me running his fingertips along the back of my now bare shoulders and took a seat next to me.

"Why didn't you look me in the eye?" I whispered to him, curiosity getting the better of me.

"Because my dear, you are equal to me, wether you choose to be or not and I will NEVER force you to submit to me unless absolutely necessary."
He whispered back and then adding at the end,

"Unless we are in the bedroom of course, in that case I'm definitely the dominant one" He huskily said breathing on my neck.
I looked down blushing and my reflection in the centre of a spoon caught my eye, I looked into it and and saw that my cheeks were rosy red, my hair tousled and my eyes getting darker by the minuet.

My wolf was purring in the back of my head and my heart was racing. Oh god my parents were watching this. I slowly looked up to find everyone in the room watching us, the expressions varied from stern looks from my father to a cheeky wink from my mother.

"Don't worry sweet pea, they couldn't hear us- they are just looking at you like that because of your reaction, and not to mention the smell of your arousal" He added with a wink.

With that he stood up and beckoned the servants over with the food and drinks,

"Now then, I would like to thank you for coming over for dinner- I was going to invite some of the elders too but they advised me that a meal with your new Alpha might be a little disconcerting in itself so we will introduce you to them later on." He said with a laugh, when he sat down the food arrived and everybody tucked in and started chattering excitedly.

There were about 20 wolves in the room all lower ranking members of the pack and a couple of previous Betas and Alphas from other packs. I glanced round nervously taking in the room.

We were all seated around a massive wooden table with Intricately carved legs, it was situated in the centre of the room on top of a plush red carpet, there were large, blood red curtains draping across the windows with golden tassels tying then at the sides and to top it all off a golden chandelier was hanging just above the table with at least 50 candles arranged on it. The room was practically glowing.

It made the room look very..... Royal, which is practically what it was. He was the Alpha after all.

------------------------------------------------------

Vote?

Comment?

Follow?