Chapter 10

Amalyns pov

Well that didn't exactly go as planed, I thought I could just end it all before I got attached, hell I didn't even know him and I still couldn't do it.

It was like his touch was a drug and whenever it got into my system I was completely oblivious to anything else happening around me, it even made me feel weak and my knees start to wobble - I couldn't stop him if I wanted to.

Wait, hang on! Maybe it is a drug! Iv never been helpless in my life, iv always been headstrong and done what ever I wanted but now, now it seems I can't even force a coherent sentence out my mouth when he touches me.

It must be! Just think about it! The tingles, the in ability to process rational thoughts, it must all be part of some hair brained plan to stop me rejecting him.

Hmmmmmm no one is going to drug me! Il mate with him if I want to! I got out of the car and walked over to the nearest shop- which happened to be a joke shop. I needed to walk around a bit and clear my head, I couldn't drive like this, I was REALLY getting worked up about this whole druggie thing.

Okay, so maybe I was over thinking this a bit but come on! It all adds up doesn't it! I mean, if this happened to you, you woke up in a different bed, couldn't remember anything from the day before or why you were in that bed and when you tried to stop your captor all he had to do was touch you and your will crumpled, wouldn't you assume the same thing?

I walked round the shop marvelling at all the cool practical joke kits that you could buy- there was one in particular that caught my eye, it dyed anything it came into contact a bright neon pink and even made it glow in the dark!

I made a mental note of where it was and carried on round the shop picking up things as I went, being the betas daughter did have its perks. It ment that he was basically being paid to protect the entire pack and hell did that job pay a lot!

There were so many things that I wanted to buy, Fake vomit, rubber pencils, gosh I wished I owned this place! I strolled around thinking about all the kick ass pranks I could do on people when a really devious thought popped into my mind, hehehe how about payback on the drug lord that seems to think that it's ok to kidnap me?

Ooooooh I was going to make his life a living hell! First of all for intimidating me in town when I had JUST got here, secondly for doing something to me that made me forget the day before and then sleeping with me- well not sleeping with me but you know what I mean, and thirdly for being a complete jackass and keeping from me that we were mates for all this time!

Oh I had a lot to get revenge on, and believe me.
I was going to enjoy this.

------------------------------------------------------

Woooooh! Payback time! Hehehe if u hav any good prank ideas to play on Blake write them in the comment bit or message me :) It would be really cool to have some inventive pranks to show that alpha who's boss! Thanks for reading and keep voting, commenting, and following
Adios amigos,
Lolimamarshmellow xx