Chapter 9

What's your full name? She hurriedly rushed out. My wolf was purring in the back of my mind, willing me to mark her and claim her as my own but my human side was more wary of her- she wasn't exactly acting like a teenage girl who just found her mate.

"Blake William shatnoring" I cautiously replied, hoping beyond hope that she wasn't going to do what I though she was.

" Well, I Amalyn rene starkling reject you Blake-
My wolf howled and screamed at me to stop her, to stop her rejecting us. But I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. Why was she doing this!

I could already feel the bond ripping apart and my wolf writhing in agony as our mate was rejecting us. I grabbed her arms and pinned them above her head, flushing my lower body with hers. She gasped and paused, this was obviously a good method of distraction.

I nuzzled my nose in her neck and took a deep sniff, letting the sent of her arousal overwhelm me and a shiver roll off my back. I started peppering feather light kisses up her neck and felt her suppress a moan as her wolf came close to surfacing.

She was still trying to fight it, she still wouldn't accept it and give in. I had to persuade her.

I tugged her shirt up a bit and ran my finger tips along each side of her slim waist letting the tingles from our bond dance along her skin. Wherever I touched goosebumps sprang up and her heart thumped faster.

She arched her back against the wall to get closer to me and wound her now loose arms around my neck, lightly tugging against my hair. I growled and pushed into her more trying to find her weak spot- I had to prove to her. Prove that fate put us together for a reason, and that I wouldn't let her just throw away the bond like that.

I could already feel it knitting back together, joining us for eternity. The pain from my wolf slowly receded and was replaced by and undying passion for the beauty in front of me.

I kissed and sucked up her neck leaving red blotches for all the other males to see, she was mine. And nobody else could have her.

All of a sudden she moaned uncontrollably and wrapped her legs around me, forcing me to push into her more to keep her up against the wall, kaching! I think I found her weak spot.

I sucked and nibbled on it a bit more until my k9s descended, they grazed the side of her neck and she collapsed against me in pure bliss, revealing in the feel of her mates touch.

I held her in my arms and looked down at her, she was so beautiful it made me want to run away with her and never look back. Her hair pooling around her and her cheeks red and flustered. I smiled knowing that I was the only one who could make her feel like this, now all I had to do was get her to accept the bond properly, and I had a pretty good idea on how to do that........

------------------------------------------------------

Sooooooooo, I thought I'd treat you guys for all those lovely and encouraging comments! A big thank you to koolhimi and liddybh, You guys really help me to keep going with the book :)

Thank you my wonderful readers,

Lolimamarshmellow Xx