Chapter 7

Amalyns pov

I gasped in wonder as I walked closer to the miniature version of me suspended from the ceiling, it really was exquisite, but I had one question. What in Gods name was it doing here?

Knowing my luck I probably have some obsessed stalker on my trail. I never let my wolf out when I'm around people, not even my family so they must have been following me to have seen me change.

The lone wolf thing may sound weird to you but I prefer to hunt and run alone, it's just a lot easier to only have to look out for yourself and to not worry about others around you. To be perfectly honest I'm not sure any one else would be able to run with me anyway. I'm pretty well trained in fighting, stamina and speed So who ever I chose to let run with me would have a hard time keeping up.

I smirked at this, I had always been proud of my wolf, it was about average size with pure white fur, it was well toned and could easily out run most predators. Not to mention my kick ass fighting skills.

I snapped out of the little self obsessed state I was in and turned back to the door I came through. Perhaps it was better if the alpha didn't know I had been snooping round his private rooms? Yes, I think so.

I tiptoed towards the big oak door and opened it a fraction, I then gave the hall a quick one over to make sure you couldn't tell I had been there and slipped through back in the hallway.

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was really short but I still have a really serious case of writers block! :( any help or comments would be greatly appreciated, vote + comment please :)

Lolimamarshmellow xx