Author's Note

This is a short story collection of mine that I'm putting together. I'll include information on the short story within this chapter as sort of a guide on the stories inside. I'm making this because of organizational reasons. I'll update this when I post a new story.

A big thanks to https://www.wattpad.com/user/nerd-senpai for creating the cover!

Story 1: The Tragic Case of Mr. Andrews

A man wakes up and starts his day with his loving wife. His office is holding a special event today and a new bank is even opening too. What happens from here is a mystery. This is the first story I've wrote that has broke my month's long writer's block. So this story is still a draft, but I hope you enjoy it.

Story 2: Tyranny

A young pair of noble siblings are studying for their exam when their father comes to take the son to see something in the great hall. What unfolds from there only time will tell.

Story 3: Letters

James is a newspaper owner and he likes to take the time to read fan letters. He can't read them all, but takes the time to read one and it changes his life from there. For better, or for worse.

Story 4: Dance of The Fireflies

In a small town, there are two souls who are miles apart in manner. Yet, their paths collide rather inadvertently.  Like during their time at school. What will happen, to these two souls?

Story 5: The Hunt

Two men go out on a usual day per contract work, but an encounter with a shark in unfamiliar waters happens. After that, it's all a mystery from there.

Story 6: Grief

A man's girlfriend has been missing for twenty-four days now. He hasn't heard anything from the police about her. What the man goes through on this day, has yet to be seen.

Story 7: A Water Story

Freeman's Fishing Company has been fishing the local population into extinction and one deity has something to say about it.  This is notably my first Supernatural story, so it'll improve.

Story 8: The Dig

The Ward stone, a jewel desired by a man by the name of Alexander and his associates. They start their search for it all. Alexander writes in his diary, what unfolds is yet to be seen.

Story 9: A Deal

Kingsley is your average  warehouse worker, but he has one thing and that is ambition. He'll go far...or will he?

Thanks for reading as always,

Andrew Fowler.