The Tragic Case of Mr. Andrews (DRAFT)

"Honey time for you to wake up. You're going to be late for work if you don't get up now!" A voice calls out into the room of Mr. Andrews. This voice is that of his wife. His wife is a dutiful wife, completely supportive of her husband and his job.

"Ugh, Darlene, what time is it?" Mr. Andrews calls out to his wife.

"Eight-thirty" His wife Darlene replies. His wife Darlene is a slender woman with dark hair and fair skin.

Rising out of bed Andrews is in his bedroom. It's illuminated by the lights hanging from the far reaching ceiling. Everything in his room is a nice crisp brown. The bed, his dresser, his wife's dresser and so on. The only objects within his room that are not a crisp brown are his clothes. Which are suits of multiple jacket colors, shirt colors, and tie colors.

"Honey could you..." Mr. Andrews begins to state.

"Make breakfast? It's still sitting on the kitchen table waiting for you to eat." Darlene replies.

"Thanks dear."

Still wiping the sleepers out of his eyes Andrews gets up and goes to the kitchen. As he does he passes a mirror that glows with his tanned skin and dark, jet black hair. He pays little mind to it though, because today is the day of something big at his job. He's very diligent in his work and always tries to be a model employee. Because if he is not going to be diligent, who will be? You have to rely on yourself for your self-efficiency.

He makes his way to the kitchen and grabs his plate to eat. Sitting in the kitchen there is a light from an outside window shining into the room. The light is shining on everything in the room. Specifically, it shines on Andrews' omelet. His favorite breakfast meal.

"Bank event being held today!" A voice on his radio boldly begins to declare. "Today the bank Razor is opening after a lack of currency for quite a while now. People are opening accounts and depositing their money there."

"Bank Razor huh?" Andrews quietly mumbles to himself.

"Honey, so how has work been treating you?" Darlene begins to ask Andrews.

"It's been going fine dear. Today is a special event though, so I might not be back until late. So save some of dinner for me okay?" Andrews calmly states to his wife.

"Okay dear, and oh look at the time. Aren't you going to be late?" Darlene says pointing to the clock in the kitchen.

"Oh you're right! I have to get going now!" Andrews shouts as he gets up and runs back into his bedroom. He quickly changes into a black suit, dark dress pants and a light blue shirt.

Running back into the kitchen, Darlene is standing at the door holding his suitcase and stops him for a moment. She never looks into his suitcase, but why would she?

"Good luck at work today dear." Darlene exclaims as she kisses her husband on the cheek.

With that final word, Mr. Andrews leaves his house and stands on the side walk. As he stands there the warmth of the day hits him like a gentle wave hitting a rocky cliff.

"Which way, which way should I go?" Andrews thinks to himself as he starts moving with his black suitcase firmly in hand.

After picking a route to get to work at he starts moving. The weather outside is quite sunny and the clear blue sky is completely radiated with not a single cloud to block its majestic view.

Walking along the sidewalk Andrews approaches a crosswalk and begins to cross the street in his city.

"Out of the way jackass!" A man in a car angrily shouts as he drives by.