Seven.

So um, who wants me to update Resilient Intimacy this weekend, maybe this week if I have time?

People who wanted me to read your stories, I'm still going to. School is just doing too much.

I'm going to start reading your stories in study hall since I always finish my work in the first ten minutes when we have eighty minute classes.
♧♧♧

Reina

"You back so soon?" Hunter asked as soon as Rose and I walked through the door.

"Daddy tried to kill me." Rose plopped down on the couch next to him.

"No he didn't, stop being melodramatic." I told her.

"He gave her mushrooms didn't he?" Hunter began laughing. "I knew Dorthy was dumb, but not that dumb."

"Hunter, don't make me have to beat your ass." I threatened.

"Okay, dang."

I'm upset that Demitri didn't pay attention to what he gave Rose. I did what any mother would've done. I don't want him to not see Rose, I just don't feel comfortable leaving her at his house yet.

Anything could've happened.

I went to lock my door, but before I could, Bryant stormed into my house.

"Hey uncle Bry." Rose and Hunter said in unison.

"Wassup bébés." He grabbed my arm to pull me into the kitchen. "You have to check your boy."

"Who?"

"Lionel."

I stale faced him, "It's Liam."

"Whatever, I went to tell Maria how I felt. I got her a promise ring-"

"Did she like it?" I accidentally cut him off, knowing how much he hates that.

He plucked me in my forehead, "Don't interrupt me when I'm talking. I went to her house and this nigga Liam comes waltzing out her house like he the boss or some shit. And she told me that they were messing around."

I tapped my chin, "Interesting. You mind watching Rose and Hunter for me?"

"Of course."

Liam and I are dating, together, we're a couple, in a relationship--you get what I mean. He has no business messing around with anyone else. Maria wasn't aware of us being together, but Liam is going to find out what crazy is tonight.

°•°•°•°

"This dude is funny if he thinks he can try to play my best friend and get away with it." Kylee said as we walked up Liam's driveway. We parked a block away so he wouldn't see the headlights from my car.

Kylee went into her back pocket, pulling out a switch blade with a sinister smirk on her face. I watched her kneel down and slash every tire on his car.

I grabbed the food condiments and threw it on his house. Ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, eggs, everything you could possibly think of. Kylee on the other hand was scratching up his whole car.

When she finished, I stood on the hood of the car and kicked out his windshield. That definitely woke him up because he ran out of his house alarmed.

"What the fuck are you doing!" He tugged at his hair.

"You think you can cheat on me and get away with it?" I hopped down from the car and Kylee handed me her metal bat.