Epilogue.

This is it. But I'm going to make a bonus chapter focusing on Hunter and Taylor. Just to make y'all feel better. 😊

Demitri, Taylor, Hunter, Reina, Rose, Haven, and Rileigh (Ri-ley) in the MM.

Did anybody see The Strange Things About The Johnsons? My whole childhood is ruined.
♧♧♧♧

Five Years Later...
Reina

"Rose, why aren't you out of bed? You're going to make us all late." I snatched the cover off of her making her catch a whole attitude.

"I don't feel good." She lied.

"That works on your dad, not me. Get up." I walked out of the room with her blanket.

"Mommy, my shoes." Haven ran up to me almost tripping over his shoelaces.

"Go ask daddy." I told him.

Rose walked out of her room with the same pout on her face she had when I woke her up. She'll get over it eventually.

"Rose, have you seen your sister?" I asked and she shook her head.

A year after Demitri and I got married, I got my tubes untied. I had minor damage to my tubes so it wasn't a problem for me to get pregnant again after my healing process. Another year later Haven was born. And Rileigh was born around the time he turned one. Haven is three and Rileigh is two.

Haven reminds me of Rose, a laid back child. Rileigh on the other hand is like a girl version of hunter.

"Riii, where are you?" I called out in a sing-song manner as I went downstairs.

"Here!" She giggled as she popped out of a pile of clothes, which I folded not too long ago.

"I thought I told you to go find your shoes." I put my hands on my hips.

"I did, see." She put her foot out.

"Ri Bear!" Demitri picked her up and kissed her cheek.

Hunter is twenty-one now, in his senior year of college, and he'll be getting drafted soon. He decided to follow in Demitri's footsteps.Taylor is nineteen, in her junior year of college for nursing. Rose is still focused on softball.

"You need to relax sometimes. You're always running around this house like a mad woman in the morning." Demitri said.

"Well your daughter doesn't like to wake up. Rileigh likes to hide all over the damn place and get-"

"The one you all can't get enough of is here!" Hunter yelled as he walked through the front door.

"Hunner!" Rileigh threw her hands up in the air. She still can pronounce his name right.

"Hello, little one." He took her from Demitri and through her up in the air.

"How's school going?" Demitri asked him.

"I'm keeping up with all my grades while I'm getting ready for the draft if that's what you're asking, pops." He chuckled.

"Where's Taylor?" I asked.

"Huh?" He acted as if he didn't hear me.

"You heard me, boy." I flicked him in the forehead making him flinch.