Thirteen.

Great guys, I have been up since 10 and it's 5 in the morning, time to get ready for school. I couldn't go to sleep. And I have work after school and a paper due at 11:59 tonight. I'm done with life.
♡♡♡♡

Reina

"What is taking her so long? I'm hungry." Demitri complained as we sat in the car waiting for Rose to come out of the school.

"Stop complaining." I said, spotting Rose making her way to the car.

She got in the car without saying a word.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing, can we just go home." She mumbled, looking out of the window.

"Rosaline, you better tell me right now what's wrong with you." I turned around to face her.

"This girl at school keeps messing with me." She admitted.

"Who?"

She pointed at a girl coming out of the school. I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened my car door.

"Reina." Demitri said in a warning tone.

I ignored him and got out the car. As I was walking towards the girl and her mother, I could hear Demitri getting out of the car as well.

"Hi..." The woman looked at me confused.

"I just wanted to inform you that your daughter has been bullying my child." I tried my best to be kind.

"Okay? Kids will be kids. Maybe your child needs to toughen up." She replied in a smart manner.

I chuckled, "We'll see how tough you are when I beat your ass."

I took a step towards her and felt my feet being lifted off the ground.

"Next time your daughter touches my child best believe my daughter is whooping her ass." I said before Demitri carried me away.

"You are not about to show your ass in front of all these teachers and kids. The hell is wrong with you?" He chastised me like I was a child.

"Don't talk to me like a child, Demitri." I got in the car.

"Stop acting like one then." He scoffed.

I flicked him off.

"Been there, done that. Matter of fact, I did this morning."

I rolled my eyes, "Now who's being childish?"

"Still you." He laughed. "Rose, why you letting that girl bully you?"

"Because I don't want to fight." She said.

"Well if someone puts their hands on you then you have every right to do the same to them." Demitri told her.

"In other words, beat her ass." I bluntly said.

Demitri popped me in my mouth, "You better chill out."

"You don't tell me what to do." I mumbled under my breath.

°•°•°•°•°

I deeply sighed as I gathered all of my belongings so I could finally leave work. Since Demitri insisted on taking me to work today, I have to wait for him to pick me up. While I was outside waiting Liam came up to me. I haven't spoken or even looked his way since I found out he was cheating on me with Maria.