Twenty-seven

Taylor in the MM. Catch my little ATL reference in the story. 😉
♡♡♡

Taylor

"Tay, I don't know what this means." Hunter told me as he examined the two sticks.

"They're negative, you idiot." I snatched them out his hand and threw them back in the trash.

"Where did you get these from?" He glanced at me the looked back down at the trash.

"I stole them from the nurse at school."

"I thought you said the doctor said it was the flu. What are you taking those for?" He asked.

"He did. I just wanted to make sure. My period was late but it came last night." I plopped down on my bed.

"You're so nonchalant about this and it's pissing me off, Taylor." He huffed.

"I'm not pregnant so I'm not sure how you want me to act." I shrugged.

"You could've been! You're thirteen and I'm fifteen. What the hell would we do with a baby?" He yelled.

I chuckled, "Okay, I'm going to need you to talk to me like you have some sense."

"You're so childish." He scoffed.

I looked around my room, "You talking to me?"

"I don't see nobody else in here."

"I'm not that childish if you've been dating me and fucking me on a regular." I spat.

"You know what, I'm not doing this with you anymore." He shook his head while grabbing his jacket.

"Oh really? That's fine, bye." I waved with a smile on my face.

I was waiting for him to leave but he just stood there.

"I said bye." I told him with an attitude.

"Give me my necklace back." He pointed at my neck.

I took the necklace off and threw it at him. He bent down and picked it up.

"See you around, Tyra." He put the necklace in his back pocket.

"Right back at you, Huntington." I slammed the door behind him when he left my room.

I'm not sure what his problem was. He was making it more than what it was. Hunter and I never had a slip up, we always use protection. But it wouldn't hurt to rule out the possibility. No one told him to go through my trash anyways.

"Taylor!" My dad shouted from downstairs.

"What does he want?" I asked myself as I walked out of my room.

My dad stood at the bottom of the stairs looking angry. I guess you can say I live with him now since I barely see my mother. Apparently I'm too much for her, but nobody told her to open her legs.

"What I tell you about having him over here when I'm not here?" He asked when I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Taylor-"

"I'm tired." I turned around and headed back up the stairs. "You don't have to worry about him anyways. Little green eyed bastard."

"Watch your mouth." He said sternly.

"Oh, bite me." I mumbled under my breath.

I'll admit I'm a little hurt that Hunter and I broke up but I refuse to show any emotion. Crying is for suckers.