Twenty-three.

This book is almost over.
♧♧♧♧

Demitri

"Aye bitch, you cheating!" I threw the controller down.

"I ain't cheating, you just suck." Gabe laughed.

"Don't get happy because I'm about to whoop your ass." Laz grabbed my controller.

"Daddy, tell Issac to stop pulling my hair." Maleah came into the living room with Issac behind her.

"I'm not pulling her hair!" He said defensively.

"Yes you are!" She pushed him.

Laz sighed, "Maleah, keep your hands to yourself and Issac, stop pulling your sister's hair."

"I am not his sister." She rolled her eyes as she walked back upstairs.

Issac walked off to the basement where all the other games were.

"That's all Michelle's attitude right there." I said as I shook my head.

"Speaking of Michelle, she find out what she having yet?" Gabe asked.

He smiled, "A boy."

"Man, Morgan really wants another baby. Even before Julie had Jules she was pressuring me about another baby. Violet is about to be one in two months and I thought that was it." Gabe stressed.

"One more wouldn't hurt. You said you wanted a big family." I shrugged.

"That's not the point. I leave a lot during the season which means I wasn't there every second of all three of her pregnancies. She almost had Jonah on the bathroom floor while I was still on the plane trying to get there for his birth. She would've had him there if it wasn't for Reina and Julie."

"Well get her pregnant towards the end of the season." Laz said in a duh tone.

"Morgan thinks I'm stupid. I've been with that girl for thirteen years, married for almost five. She thinks I don't know when she ovulates which is when she can't keep her hands to herself." He chuckled.

"She trying to trap you." Laz told him.

"Now Laz, how is she trying to trap him when she already has three kids by him and they're married?" I asked so he could see how dumb his statement was.

"That don't mean a damn thing to me."

"Lazarus!" We heard Michelle yell from upstairs.

Laz wasn't kidding when he said he was going to settle down. He's working things out with Michelle while she's staying with him during her pregnancy.

"You in trouble." I laughed.

He rolled his eyes, "Yes, Michelle!"

"Tell your friends to go home and come satisfy me. Right now." She demanded.

"Baby-"

"Laz..."

Gabe stood up, "Have fun with that, Laz."