Chapter Three: Pleasure Before Pain

Honey's POV:

Honey's POV:

"Alrighty, well your foot is all wrapped up and it should be healed fully in just a few weeks, and all your cuts will heal with little scarring."

"You are so lucky that you got rescued when you did or things could have been a lot worse." The doctor says to me as he marks off things on my chart.

"I know, I am extremely grateful that, that man came to rescue me when he did or I don't know what all of those girls would have done." I lean back in the hospital bed.

Once the results of your blood work come back and we get your prescriptions ready, you are then free to go home." The doctor says.

"Thank you, Doctor," I mutter and he smiles before leaving the room.

I close my eyes for a few seconds to calm my nerves, resting up against the pillow. I can't believe that this is even happening to me.

I'm thankful that those bitches didn't get to my face, or I would have been marked for life.

I can't stop thinking about the weird-haired guy that saved me, I didn't even get to thank him because we got into an argument.

He's really attractive, and even though we have only had two encounters, whenever he is around me I get this intense feeling between my legs.

It's just something about his eyes and the seductive way that he looks at me.

I can look into his eyes and tell that he wants to fuck me and it scares me. He has these intense and dark eyes and I can see sin in them. I just know that he will rip me apart.

I find myself biting down on my lip as thoughts of him run through my mind.

He just looks like one of those types of men who will rip you to shreds and have you begging and pleading for more when it's over.

I shouldn't be thinking of a random customer in this way, but I can't help myself.

I'm broken from my dirty thoughts when the door of my room opens and Jacobi steps inside. I smile a bit when I see the big lavender teddy bear and a bouquet of various colored flowers.

"I got you some In-N-Out Honey Dew. Bacon burger, animal fries." He starts unpacking everything and I place my fist up to my mouth.

"You the real MVP baby boy!" I chime and he laughs.

He places the delicious food in front of me and kisses me on my forehead. "Eat up baby girl." He mumbles, before taking a seat next to me.