Chapter Four: I Never Made Love

Warning: This story contains sexually explicit content. Please be advised if you're underage.

...

Crimson's POV:

Crimson's POV:

Abel allowed an interior design team to come in and renovate one of the twelve bedrooms in his mansion to mirror a replica of the red room from Fifty Shades of Grey.

After seeing the BDSM movie, he became even more obsessed with being a dominant, and that influenced him to groom me into his "Anastasia."

I lay across the bed of the Red Room, my naked ass in the breeze and my hands crossed behind my back in submission.

I can feel the red silk sheets underneath me, rubbing against my erect nipples, causing slight friction and worsening the small puddle forming in between my legs

I've never been so fucking petrified and turned on in my entire life.

My eyes scan all around at the various whips, chains, torture devices, and adult toys around the bedroom.

My mind ponders on which one he will use to torture me with tonight.

The masochistic part of me was dripping wet with so much anticipation; there was a kinky side of me that enjoyed the thrill of it all.

The sound of the clock ticking on the wall drove me mad.

I wasn't aware of how much time had passed, but the possibility of him walking in the room at any second to unleash all of his sexual aggressions onto me kept me on a constant edge for the entire time.

Finally, after what seemed like an hour, I heard the sound of the elevator chiming and doors opening up.

I trembled in terror hearing his thunderously loud footsteps approaching the double doors of the Red Room.