Chapter Five: Feelings or Lust?

Jacobi's POV:

Jacobi's POV:

"Jacobi, I-" Honey whimpers, but I quickly press my lips to hers passionately to distract her before she can focus too much on what was about to go down between the two of us.

I abruptly stood from our position on the couch, holding Honey tightly in my strong arms as her short legs wrapped around my waist.

I cradled her body against mine as I carried her into the bedroom, one of my hands gripped on a handful of her plump ass and the other gripped her lower back as I eagerly kissed her, becoming love drunk off of her seductive kisses alone.

I couldn't stop kissing her, her plush lips felt like soft pillows, and the more I kissed them the more turned on and aroused I became.

"Jacobi, you're so hard..." She whimpers when I lay her down on the bed and climbed in between her legs.

"That's how you got me feeling, baby... I want you so badly, you will never understand my desire for you." I whispered to her in my deep voice.

"I-I-I don't think I can do this..." she spoke in a breathy tone, her eyes shut as I peppered kisses all over her face and neck, slowly trailing my lips down to her chest.

"Please, Honey." I moaned and whispered to her lustfully, my hands start to tremble in excitement as I began slowly pulling down the top of her gray colored romper until it slipped off of her glowing, beautiful shoulders.

I pepper soft kisses on her exposed skin, relishing in the feeling of it pressed against my lips, while I inhaled the faintest smell of coconut oils and the light, sweet, floral scent of her perfume radiating off of her skin.

"Please say yes, baby." I whisper against her skin. "Fuck. I have wanted this so bad..." I whisper to her, kissing slowly from her soft shoulder to her delicate collarbone, not wanting to miss a single inch of her.

I heard her whimper, and exhale deeply. "Jacobi, we can't..." she whispers, her hands press against my muscular shoulders while my head continues to eagerly travel south.

I pushed her two breasts together, eagerly kissing all over them, trailing my tongue all around the exposed soft skin as I caressed them and grunted, burying my face in between them to softly pepper  kisses on the center of her chest.

I moaned when I pulled her romper down a little bit more and her big beautiful brown breasts and hard nipples popped out from the confinement of her clothing.

She had the prettiest fucking nipples and breasts, they looked so suckable.

My eyes fixate on them, I can tell that her breasts  are all natural because they jiggled and bounced tantalizingly when I squeezed them.