Chapter 4- Traders of Doom or Hunters of Doom?

Now they are the same age and look the same as when they are in rtte.

Astrid POV

Astrid sat in the cove on one of the boulders. She was watching Stormfly eat her lunch when She heard the horn. Astrid looked up from Stormfly and towards the village.

"Sorry girl, but I have to go, I think we have visitors," Astrid told her dragon. The dragon squawked at her.

"Bye" Astrid laughed as She ran to the edge of the cove and used the pathway to get up. She'd managed to de-wedge the shield from the rocks. 'thank you Hiccup' was what she thought as she ran back to the village.

Just as Astrid got there She saw everyone crowding the docks. Astrid ran up to the crowd and saw Fishlegs at the back.

"Hey legs, what's going on?" She asked him, trying to look over the crowd.

"A boat docked here, it looks pretty torn up too," he answered. 'Great' she thought as she pushed through the crowd to the edge until she finally could see Stoick, Spitelout, Gobber and Snotlout greeting two men. Two extremely familiar men. Please Odin don't let it be them. Was all She thought.

"My brother and I are traders we got attacked by dragons a couple days ago, I can't believe the boat made it this far," Astrid could just hear the men.

"'Ey you were lucky, I'm Stoick the Vast, Chief of Berk, this is my brother Spitelout, our blacksmith Gobber and my nephew Snotlout," Stoick introduced.

"My name is Vigo Grimborn and this is my brother Ryker," The man introduced himself and his partner. 'No, this is not good, not good at all,' was all Astrid could think.

"So sad meet under these circumstances," Stoick stated.

"Indeed, extremely sad," Vigo agreed.

"Why don't you stay here on Berk and we can fix up your boat," Stoick suggests.

"We can't bother you," Vigo started.

"Nonsense, it's no bother at all," Stoick insisted. 'No, it is a bother,' Astrid thought.

"Come I'll give you a tour and then we can go and eat," Stoick states, looks up at everyone watching them. "Don't you all have things to do!" He shouted at everyone. Everyone quickly moved away doing random things, Astrid went to join them that was until...

"Not you Astrid, you are going to join us on the tour," she heard Stoick say behind her. How fast did they get off the dock? Did they run? Astrid turned around and smiled.

"Of course Chief," she stated. The dragon hunters smirk at her,the only one to notice was Gobber who frowned.

"Vigo, Ryker this is one of Berk's best warriors, Astrid, Astrid this is Vigo and Ryker," Stoick introduced.

"Pleasure to meet you both," Astrid smiled politely at them.

"Indeed it is," his tone would seem friendly to everyone but Astrid and with Gobber's frown maybe him.

"Well let's continue," Stoick states and the group showed the brothers around Berk, from the arena to the Great Hall. The tour ended with Dinner. They talked about things that happened around Berk for a while until the topic of dragons came up.

"Astrid here is a dragon genius, she spent a year by herself on a island home to the beasts after she was shipwrecked," Stoick told them.

"Really, how interesting, how did you survive?" Vigo questioned. Smiling at the lie.

"You know hunting, survival skills, tactics and a bit of luck couldn't have helped either," Astrid stated. She then faked yawned. "It's been a long day, I think I'm going to hit the hay," she stood up and left the great hall.

"That was close," She sighed to herself. What is she going to do now? Those hunters are going to be keeping their eyes on her for a while now.
"I should have just stayed at Dragon's Edge," she groaned.

"What's Dragon's Edge?" She heard someone ask behind her. She jumped ten feet in the air. She turned around to see Fishlegs.

"Fishlegs! Why are you sneaking up behind me?" Astrid asked staring at him.

"You've been acting weird since those guys showed up and they look at you like they are expecting you to do something and you never answered my question, what is-" She grabbed his arm and dragged him to her house and up to her room.

"Look you have to promise not to freak out when I tell you this and you can't tell anyone either, okay?"

"Okay,"

"Dragon's Edge is the island I lived on for a year but it isn't exactly a wild dragon island,"

"What is it then?" He questioned

"It's the home base of the Dragon Riders and I'm one of them," Astrid told him. He stared at her, his jaw slack for a good minute or two.

"Dragon Riders? Like people who ride dragons? You ride dragons? Are the Grimborn brothers riders as well?"

"No, they're Dragon Hunters, the Dragon Riders biggest enemy," she told

"Of course they're Dragon Hunters, your enemy!" He exclaimed.

"Shhh, there's one more thing you need to know is that the leader of the Dragon Riders is Hiccup,"

"Hiccup?! Of course that makes so much more sense now, Hiccup ran away and you were in on the plan and you ran away with him," he stated

"Yep, now you can't tell anyone about what I told you and now get out of my house," Astrid told him. Fishlegs hurriedly left.