#2 How It All Begin

4 months later...

Your POV

"Lex!" I knocked his apartment's door hardly. He opened the door and got out.

"Okay, okay. I'm ready, jeez." He said, locking his apartment.

We walked to the nearest barbershop, just a few buildings away. After washing my hair, I told the barber that I wanted it to be short.

 After washing my hair, I told the barber that I wanted it to be short

(Y/N's haircut.)

"Aye, lookin' good, man." Alex said as he smirks.

"Oh, shut up." I laughed as I pay the barbershop.

"Let's eat, there's a Chinese restaurant near." Alex said and I nodded.

•••

A few months later after the haircut...

"Thank you for watching, guys. And make sure to subscribe my channel and click that like button." I watched myself on the video that I was gonna post. It was a video of me covering a song from Fifth Harmony, Sledgehammer. I waited as my laptop uploading it into Youtube.

(Just because Travis is so good!😍)

Yeah, I decided to be a new Youtuber by improving my singing, mixing and produce songs skills, the difference is just I record myself and post the video into Youtube. Alright, LOL. After it finished uploading, I snapped a video of me saying that the video was on to my fans and sent it to story. And then I went to sleep.

•••

4 days after uploading the Sledgehammer cover video...

"Ugh, this is so boring." I whispered to Alex.

"Like you ever find Math class is fun." He silently giggled. He knows me well.

Then I felt a buzz from my phone and it wouldn't stop buzzing, I guessed it was a call but I didn't take it because it was an unknown number.

As the class finished, Alex and I walked to the park. And I took out my phone out from my pocket to call back that unknown number, but the unknown person decided to call me first so...

"Hello? I'm sorry I just got out from class." I quickly said.

"Hello, Y/N. I'm Simon Cowell. I'm he-"