#21 First Anniversary

Camila's POV

Today is Y/S/N first anniversary, I honestly didn't expect it, I mean, a Y/N would still stay with me when I'm only a normal girl yet she's so talented and fucking good looking. Okay, Camila, you're a fucking goddess to be honest.

Well, let me tell you what had happened for the past few months. After our one and a half break, we quickly got back to work and worked on me and the girls' second album, which titled 7/27. On the other side, Y/N had finished her album on holiday and when we got back to LA, she only had to discuss the cover album with some art skilled people. And it was released 2 weeks after.

Loud Love - Y/F/N

Yep, that's her album name

Yep, that's her album name. It contains 8 songs and a bonus track, if you bought it pre-order. Here:

1. Unconditionally
2. Because Of You
3. If I Ain't Got You
4. We Found Love
5. Mirrors
6. Pretty Brown Eyes
7. Stereo Hearts (Ft. Gym Class Heroes)
8. Forever
9. Ride (Bonus Track)

I completely proud of her though, her songs are so good and she completely is fucking talented. I'm a super proud girlfriend, I must say. And my favorite one is Pretty Brown Eyes, it's obvious duh.

Fifth Harmony's second album is going to be released next month and we have been so busy rehearsing new choreography for the songs in it. I'm so glad that some of it will have no choreography, so we just have to sit down when we perform. And Y/N, she's been busy preparing her tour next week, it's in US only. It's a start up, Uncle Si words, not mine. If you wonder about Alex, well, he's back to college and still dating Lauren. They're good.

Today is actually the first day of our little break, well only a week but it's gonna be worth a while. And I had asked Uncle Si to give Y/N a week off as well, she had been rehearsing nonstop and it made me worried about her health. She seriously needs some rest, I had to plea to Uncle Si to force Y/N to take a break. He told me he had told her a few times, but no luck. Y/N was pushing herself off limit. But thankfully Uncle Si agreed to force Y/N to take some rest for a week as well, just before the tour. So, today I had planned and prepared everything to take her on our first anniversary date. Yeah, well, I'm just taking her for an anniversary date by going out eating pizza. I mean, I couldn't think of anything good. I was too caught up with work, but I just hope she would like it though.

"Hey, guys. I'm home." I heard Y/N said quietly. She looked really tired and she had bags under her eyes, now that made me really worried.

"Hey, dawg. You need rest." Dinah quickly said, looking at me.

"Yeah, Y/N. You worked too hard for these past few months, get some rest." Ally chirped in and the others nodded their heads.

"Come on, let's get you to bed to take a nap." I dragged her. "Oh, and have you got your lunch?"

"Yeah, I just got one before going home." She said tiredly. Awe, poor baby. I pulled out a random muscle tee for her and threw it on the bed. Then I walked up towards her and removed her clothes then putting on the tee I picked, leaving her boxer on.