#24 Epilogue

Camila's POV

I guess I made a big, big mistake. Zendaya told me everything. But Y/N disappeared in the wind. I hate myself for that. I had let go someone that truly loves and truly cares for me the most. God, I'm such a fuck up. I couldn't help it, I was so hurt to see that scene. I admit it, I was so stupid to let my mind jumped into conclusion. Y/N probably hates me right now, she didn't even pick up her phones and I gave up. I gave her up. Knowing my mind, it tells me that she doesn't love me anymore. She just.. wouldn't even let me know.

I missed her. I missed her hugs, no. I'm craving for her hugs, kisses, everything that related to her. I still sleep in her clothes. The hoodies are my favorite. I wouldn't leave my shared room with Y/N almost all the time, but Dinah and the girls kept on dragging me out to leave to go out and move on.

And Shawn hit me back, when he knew Y/N was missing. He came to see me and we dated for about 2 years now. And as you can see I was being stubborn. Assuring myself that I've moved on, I agreed on marrying him. Yes. I'm gonna be married to him next week. Yes. Next week. But the world doesn't know it, we keep it down the low. Don't be surprised. But I regret everything I did. But I couldn't back up. And he was nothing compared to the girl I'm in love with still. But all I did was nothing, because I'm sure at this point she would hate me even more.

"Oh, come on, Camz. Cheer up!" Lauren said.

"I swear, Walz. If your mind still thinking of that bitch, you fucking need to stop. She doesn't deserve you at all costs." Dinah muttered under her greeted teeth.

"Yeah, come on. Let's just go out and explore your and Lauren's hometown." Ally suggested.

"True that." Normani said.

The thing is, I haven't told them the truth. Stupid, right? I couldn't get the courage to speak about it to them. Now you can hit me with something, I don't mind. I deserve it anyway.

"Let's just go." I mumbled and stood up.

The girls brought me to a pizza parlor in attempt to cheer me up because they knew I love pizza. But pizza couldn't fill up my emptiness of a Y/N. I even only played with my pizza, it was only the first piece. Usually I could eat the whole pizza by myself. But I just didn't feeling it. The closer of the date of the wedding, the worse I felt.

A week later...

"Come on, Mila. Cheer up! It's your wedding day!" Ally said cheerfully.

"Awe, yes. You need to cheer up and look at that, you look so beautiful in your dress." Dinah awed.

(Camila's outfit

(Camila's outfit.)

To be honest, I don't really like it because it's showing a bit much of skin from my liking. But whatever, I don't need to argue with this right now. Shawn picked this and I couldn't argue that much. What a fuckboy. Okay, no, he's going to be my husband in no time.