#17 Skipping Lunch For A Sudden Date

A/N:
Guys, come on. Let's stop those tears of yours and be happy. Camila left, the girls decided to keep going. So, now what? It's time to wait on their new musics, duh. I'm sure they'll do just great. Now here is the next chapter and use your brilliant imagination of Fifth Harmony still complete. So, cheer up, folks!

Camila's POV

"Don't forget about how loud these two were." Dinah said, motioning me and Y/N.

We were now in Sydney, meeting Y/N's relatives and now we were talking with her cousins. Dinah kept on embarrassing me and Y/N in front of them about the sex we had in Bali 4 days ago. I mean, it happened 4 days ago, would you stop mentioning about it to people to embarrass me and my baby? But it's Dinah, I can do nothing about it. No one can stop her.

"Gosh, Dinah! Stop." I said.

"No, Dinah, you can keep going. I barely see Y/N this embarrassed." Christi said, she was Y/N's younger cousin.

"Oh my, God! Chri!" Y/N muttered. "Dinah, please, stop."

"Fine, fine. But no one's stopping me later though." Dinah winked.

"Jesus, D. It's their lives, we don't get involved in people's lives, especially sex life." Lauren said, shaking her head.

"True, true." Ally said, nodding.

"You're no fun." Beau chirped in. He's Y/N's other cousin with the same age, Christi's brother.

"Well, try imagine being in their position then." Lauren snickered.

"God, you're the best sister, Lo." Y/N then thanked her.

"Anytime." Lauren smiled.

"I'm actually started to get hungry, do you guys have any snack or something? Fruit can do." I said.

"Awe, baby. Come on, let's go to the kitchen." Y/N said, grabbing my hand and we walked away. Of course with hearing noises from the other.

"They're so cute."
"They're literally OTP."
"Couple goal."

I giggled to myself as Y/N grabbed a banana from the counter.

"Whatcha thinkin' about?" She asked, poking my cheek.

"How people shipped us so hard, so basically about us." I smiled ear-to-ear.

"I love you, baby." She said, kissing my forehead. I smiled even wider at that and she handed me a banana.

"I love you too, babe."

"What do you say if we go on a little date later?" She asked.

"Absolutely yes." I giggled.

"Alright, good. I want to take you to the zoo." She smiled.

"Sounds good." I kissed her passionately.

We skipped lunch with the others because Y/N and I went out for our little date. She wanted to show me around. So basically we went to the Opera House and we walked around a bit. Then we went on a ferry to Taroonga Zoo.

"Babe, look! What is that?" I asked.

"It's wombat." She said, smiling at me.

"It's so cute!" I said and looked at the animal excitedly.

"Not as cute as you." I heard her mumble.

We spent the day at the zoo and there were quite many fans approached, but I still had a good time. At about 6 PM we got back to the Opera House and we walked around a bit and decided to have dinner there. It was pretty, the sun set at about 7 PM or so and we enjoyed it so much. The show tomorrow will be great, I thought. And now we were on our way back to the hotel. We cuddled at the backseat of the taxi and I placed my head on her shoulder.