#18 Love Lock & End Of Tour

Your Pov

So, let's just say that the tour had been fucking amazing. Harmonizers were so hype and wild. It's been a month and a half since the getting tattoos moment and now we were in Seoul, South Korea.

The girls were so hype about the 3 additional tattoos I got, they were even hyper towards Camila's, even though she just got a little tiny piece of pizza on her wrist. They said it was cute.

And I didn't get the chance to take Camila out on a date for our half anniversary, because we all were too exhausted. I even got sick twice, but still managed to perform. Thank God for that. And good thing, Alex and Lauren is real for about 3 weeks or so now. Even the fans were so crazy about it, they shipped them hard as well.

We were on our way to Namsan Tower, of course I already bought a love lock for Camila and I. We were going to have a lunch there and we all dressed up like some kind of formal or something.

 We were going to have a lunch there and we all dressed up like some kind of formal or something

(Y/N's outfit.)

(Camila's outfit

(Camila's outfit.)

"So, what did you order?" Ally asked.

"I don't know, Kimchi or something."  Dinah said.

"I ordered Bimbimbap." I said.

"I ordered Pork Bulgogi." Camila said happily.

"I ordered some Korean dish or whatever." Lauren shrugged.

"Of course, Lo." I said and laughed along with her.

After eating and having a conversation with the others, I excused myself, as I got up and put on my blazer, and Camila to go outside to the balcony of the tower.

"It's so beautiful here." Camila said as she tucked her hair behind her ear because it was on her face. It was pretty windy and cloudy, pretty sure rain was coming later.

"Look at those locks, there are gazillion of it." Camila gushed.

"Well, in that case, babe. I bought one for us." I said, wrapping my arm around her waist. I took the lock and the key from my blazer's pocket. "And a permanent marker as well."