Industry

A/N: So this one shot is a little different. It gives a further look into the modeling industry and how it's not just glamorous photo shoots all the time. Also, Larry will be really sensitive in this so to all my Larry Ladies I apologize in advance for any feels. :(  

AUTHOR'S POV   

It's a hectic day inside the Next Models corporate office in Paris, France. The phone is heard ringing every few minutes...the receptionist trying her best to answer the calls as pleasantly and as professionally as possible with so many things going on around her. Most of the conference rooms are full because of meetings taking place and in the waiting room are Larry and Laurent Bourgeois...Next Models most powerful and most successful models in the entire company. Normally when they receive a call from Eleni saying that they have a meeting there was never cause for concern...but as Larry is sitting in his chair gazing at the floor with his fingernails tapping the arm of the chair one can conclude that he's extremely nervous about this particular meeting. Laurent is next to him and he's concerned as well...but not because of the meeting but because of the afraid look on Larry's face and without question it does something to his heart. He looks across at Eleni who's been reading a magazine but lifts her head to look at Larry after several moments of hearing his fingers tap on the chair...

Eleni: "Larry? Are you alright"?

Keeping his gaze on the floor he softly responds...

Larry: "Yeah I'm oki".

Laurent simply can't take it anymore because he knows Larry isn't ok so...

Laurent: "Eleni, will you excuse us"? 

Eleni: "Sure. I'll be around the corner so just come and get me when Saif is ready".

Laurent: "I will, thank you".

Eleni: "No problem". 

Laurent waits until Eleni is out of sight then turns to his love to have a soft conversation with him...

Laurent: "What's wrong bebe"? 

Larry: "I'm just scared for this meeting Laurent".

Laurent: "Why"?

*silence*

Laurent: "You think Saif found out about us? That we're together"? 

Larry: "I'm not sure and that's what I'm scared for Laurent". 

Laurent: "Don't worry my love. I'm sure that's not it. We're really careful when we work. I don't think anyone knows anything".

Larry: "I hope you're right but what are we going to do if that's it"? 

Laurent: *sigh* "I know it will be hard but it's us life bebe. No one can control what we do". 

Larry: "Yeah but this is us job Laurent".

Laurent: "I know, my love, I know". *pause* "Look just try to relax for me. I don't like to see you so upset bebe. I'm sure it's just for work oki"?

Larry nods and the next second Laurent is turning his head to the left to see Saif walking out of his office as he converses with the model he had a meeting with beforehand. The model walks away as Saif notices Laurent and Larry...

Saif: *smile* "Ahh my favorite twins. Come on in guys".

Laurent: *smile* "See bebe, he's smiling". *pause* "You go inside and I'll get Eleni".