The Steam Room

AUTHOR'S POV  

Larry and Laurent are in the lobby of a magnificent day spa known as the Kowloon Shangri-La in Hong Kong. They've been in this beautiful place for two days now but it's been mostly business. Today is the first day they can unwind and spend some quality time together. They're sitting side by side waiting to be whisked away to partake in one hour each of a much needed deep tissue massage. Laurent is reading a magazine with his leg propped up while Larry is beside him...only Larry isn't reading anything. His eyes are directly on Laurent and it isn't a normal stare. There's so much going on behind those deep, brown eyes as he looks at that face. Laurent sees the sweet look out the corner of his eye so he blushes and smiles as it really tickles him to see Larry adore him the way he is. Asking him in a sweet whisper...

Laurent: *smile* "You see something you like"? 

Larry: *smile* "Yeah". *pause* "I see my love". 

Laurent: *smile* "You're lucky we're not in the hotel room or I'll give you a kiss right now". 

Larry: "Mmm. I can go for that". 

Laurent playfully shakes his head and smiles...

Laurent: "I'm sure you can". 

Then Larry says something that will really make him blush...

Larry: "You were so amazing last night". *pause* "Oh and you did good at the workshop too". 

Laurent laughs a little but is near melting on the inside because he knows exactly what Larry is referring to...

Larry: "How do you have so much energy after dancing like that baby"?

Laurent: *smile* "I always have energy to make love to you". 

Larry: "Well I want you to make love to me like that again". *pause* "You feel so good inside me". 

Laurent: *smile* "Shh. Someone might hear you bebe". 

Larry: *smile* "Then I'll talk softer". *pause* "I love the way your dick feels inside me. It's so big...and it tastes good too". 

Laurent: "Bebe stop. You're going to make me hard". 

Larry: "I can't help it. I'm looking at your lips right now and I want to suck on them...and suck down there too". 

Laurent starts to shift in his seat as he's getting slightly aroused. He's ready to reply by saying something equally seductive but he can see a massage therapist coming in their direction and he's sure she's coming for them...

"Larry and Laurent Bourgeois"?

Laurent: *smile* "That's us".

*smile* "Hi. I'm Samantha and I'm one of your massage therapists". 

Laurent: *smile* "Nice to meet you Samantha. I'm Laurent and this is Larry". 

Samantha: *smile* "Pleasure to meet you both". *pause* "Well we have your room ready so if you both will just follow me". 

Laurent tosses the magazine on the table and they both stand up to follow her. She takes them to a secluded room and inside the lights are dim with two massage tables side by side...

 She takes them to a secluded room and inside the lights are dim with two massage tables side by side