Chapter 14*

the usual working week starts again tomorrow... so prepare for less updates. sorry kids. but here is one anyway!

## == ## == ##

"Good morning, Andrea." Daddy greeted the maid as he walked into the kitchen, dressed in just his pajama pants and newspaper in hand.

"Morning, sir." She curtly greeted him before pouring him a hot cup of coffee.

Daddy spotted me sitting at the table, coloring in one of my many Disney themed books. He smiled gently and came over, kissing me on the top of my head. "Good morning, baby girl. You're up early." He noted.

"She smelled the pancake batter, and up she was." Andrea told Daddy, amusement in her tone of voice. I just giggled and nodded admittedly, a bright smile forming on Daddy's lips.

He slipped onto the chair beside me, keeping his eyes on me while I continued coloring. "So you're making pancakes, Andrea?" Daddy questioned the maid, rather curiously. "I can't remember the last time you did that."

"That's because I never have." Andrea was quick to counter, taking away my coloring things, only to replace it with a plate stacked with pancakes.

"Oh my gosh." I gasped, staring at the heap of yummy blueberries on top. "Thank you, Andrea!" I said to her, my voice going sugary sweet as my way of showing her just how grateful I really was.

She smiled and patted the top of my head. "You're welcome, sweetheart."

"Come here, baby girl, let me help you with that." Daddy then suddenly said, taking the fork and knife off me and pulling me onto his lap.

He wrapped his arms around me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder as he began cutting pieces of the pancakes and fed them to me one by one. I couldn't believe how amazing they tasted!

"You should try some too, Daddy." I said, my mouth still half full. I quickly swallowed the bite and put my hand around his, trying to guide his hand to the next piece of pancake.

"Hmm, nah, Daddy doesn't really like syrup, baby." Daddy whispered, leaving a soft kiss below my ear.

"You won't know if you don't try. . ." I sang playfully, dipping my finger into the syrup and wiping it off on Daddy's nose. He gasped, acting shocked, as he looked cross-eyed at his own nose. And I just couldn't help but to giggle, especially when he attempted to lick the syrup off his own nose too, which was impossible, of course.

"You're so funny, Daddy." I told him, leaning back against him.

He put the fork and knife down on the table, wrapping me up in his arms in a loving way. He hugged me tight for a moment, and then suddenly wiped his nose off on my cheek, before licking the syrup right off me.

"Eww, Daddy, that's gross." I whined, scrunching my nose together in disgust, but giggling about it anyway.

"Right, this is gross, but what I did to you last night wasn't? Isn't that a bit prejudiced of you, baby girl?" Daddy whispered seductively, digging his face into the crook of my neck.

I blushed a little at that. "Daddy, Andrea is here." I half-scolded him, slightly embarrassed that he would mention such things in front of her.

"Oh hush, she doesn't care. She doesn't even really listen." Daddy simply stated, assuring me that it was fine. But the second that a soft snickering sound left Andrea's throat, I knew it wasn't true.

"I pretend not to listen, sir. That's different." She corrected him.

I quickly buried my face into my hands in embarrassment, only causing Daddy to laugh at me in response. Daddy always thought it was funny when I became embarrassed or shy. He said it was cute or whatever, but I hated it.

After cleaning the kitchen, Andrea left for most of the day. She didn't always stay around on the days that Daddy was home, and I guessed that this was one of those days.

"Baby girl, will you come sit with Daddy in the living room? I want to have a quick talk with you." Daddy then said to me, slowly running his hand up and down my back as he looked at me.

I frowned, a bit of worry filling my stomach. "Did I do something wrong, Daddy?" I wanted to know.

He smiled, shaking his head and assuring me that wasn't the case. "No, baby girl, you've been amazing. I just want to talk to you about the last few months that you've been here."

I nodded slowly and slid off his lap, waiting for Daddy to get up as well. He took my hand and we walked into the living room, where he sat down on his usual spot of the couch.

"Sit." He said to me, patting the spot beside him. And I immediately did as I was told. "I know that getting into this lifestyle hasn't been the easiest thing for you. . ." Daddy then started, sympathy and understanding clear in his words.

"It's okay, Daddy. I'm doing my very best to be what you want me to be." I simply told him, meaning every word of it.

He smiled gently and nodded. "Yes, I can see that, and I'm so proud of you." He told me, cupping my cheek in his hand. I always loved it when he did that. It made me feel so loved and safe. "You're really something special, baby girl. You've changed and sacrificed so much to give me what I wanted. . . that I want to give something back to you."

I frowned, confused. I had no idea what Daddy meant by giving something back to me. But I didn't ask. I just stayed quiet and patiently waited for him to speak again.

Daddy grinded his teeth along each other for a moment, and then he looked at me again. "You've told me that the sleeping arrangements were a bit of an issue for you. . ." He then started. And it took everything in me to not say something about that.

Ever since the first time I had that nightmare and sneaked into Daddy's bedroom, I had been doing it more often. I really disliked sleeping in my room alone. I wasn't really sure why.

Often enough, Daddy wouldn't even notice that I had sneaked into his bed. Not until he'd wake up in the morning, anyway. And sometimes, just sometimes, I managed to sneak back out just before his alarm clock went off. For the last month, I had become pretty good at not waking Daddy while I curled up next to him at night, and left him again early in the morning. Those nights had been the only ones that I really managed to get some sleep.

"Well, ever since we visited Ashley, I've been thinking about it. . ." Daddy then continued thoughtfully.

Thinking about what? There were so many things that were different about Tammy and her Daddy. So many things I wished we did too.

"I want to take away the bedroom rule." He finally told me. "I know, it may not be much, but it's still new to me. With my previous Littles, the thought of having them sleeping in my bed was. . . uncomfortable, strange. . . I couldn't adjust to it. But with you, baby girl, it feels different. I want you to sleep in my bed, with me."

No, perhaps it wasn't much, but it was a lot to him. It was like Daddy said, he wasn't used to this. But I was happy that Daddy decided to change it and give it a chance. It gave me hope that perhaps someday he'd give other things a chance too.

"Thank you, Daddy. That really does make me happy."

He smiled and sighed; relief resounding in the quick exhale. "I'm glad it does, baby girl."