Chapter 28*

I have been so emotional all day omg. I woke up this morning reading what happened between Andy and Juliet (I saw the videos too) and it absolutely breaks my heart. but it's good to know that everything is okay between the two of them and I'm hopeful that they will have a better future. ❤️

if my OTP dies, I die with them.

anyway... I decided to give writing with my injury a try, and though I'm kinda slow, it's not too bad. so yay, update! oh and I promised there'd be smut, so, THERE IS SMUT.

## == ## == ##

(( ANDY'S POV ))
(( yes again ))

"Daddy, where are you?" My baby girl called out from inside the cabin.

"Pool." I reminded her, rolling my eyes; knowing I told her that I was coming out here only ten minutes ago or so, right before I left the bed.

I watched her as she came skipping outside, dressed in her yellow bikini, a pink and yellow flowery silk fabric wrapped around her waist as a makeshift skirt. Lately her way of dressing had become a combination of adorable and sexy mixed together, and I wasn't complaining. She was making it work.

"Come join me, you're certainly dressed for it." I told her, and she didn't have to think twice about that one.

She took the knot out of the silky fabric and dropped it behind her. I watched her, eyeing her beautiful freckle covered legs as she then carefully descended down the steps, into the warm water.

She giggled once she was completely in the water, it not going much higher than the top of her chest. She smiled at me, innocence shining in her eyes as she began to swim around.

I loved watching her, no matter what it was that she did. She could just be sitting on the couch reading a book, not interacting at all, and I would be content with just watching her for hours.

It was an obsession, really.

"So how you do like your birthday so far, baby?" I was curious to know. This was what I had given her, this was what was in the envelope; a short vacation to the island of Bora Bora. A cabin for the two of us, with open view of the bright blue sea. I had learned, after a talk with Kolleen's father, that she enjoyed the sea, so I wanted to take her to the most beautiful one I knew.

She stopped swimming and turned towards me, smiling brightly. "I love it, Daddy! It's so beautiful out here. But I really want to swim in the sea too." She said to me, her voice lowering and taking on a careful tone, as if she was worried I was going to tell her no.

"And we will, tomorrow. We're going diving."

Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. "Oh my gosh, Daddy, really?" She gasped excitedly. I smiled back at her and gave her a simple nod. "Oh Daddy, you're the best, that is so cool!"

I chuckled softly. Her excitement fueled this strange kind of happiness inside me. Sure, I knew by now what that happiness was and what it meant, but it was still strange that someone could do that to me.

She had my heart in the palms of her delicate hands. And she could crush it any time she wanted to. It was frightening to know that, but I trusted her with it. I trusted her not to break it, just as she trusted me not to break hers.

She dove underwater, swimming towards me. Abruptly, she stopped swimming just a few feet away from me and came to the surface again, her face reddening as she stared at me.

"Da-Daddy, are you not wearing swimming trunks?" She carefully asked.

I had to admit that her reaction was amusing. "Maybe." Was all I told her, a grin slowly forming on my lips. "Want to find out for sure?" I then asked.

Her teeth sunk down into her bottom lip. Lord, it was so sexy when she did that. I grabbed her wrist below water and hoisted her towards me, letting her body glide through the water until her lips touched mine and her chest rested on my chest.

I sucked in a sharp breath and hungrily devoured her lips while I securely wrapped an arm around her. A soft moan elicited from her throat as she kissed me back in a softer manner, draping her arms around my neck.

My other hand traveled down to her lovely rounded ass, squeezing it, causing her to gasp and pull away. I grinned, my eyes flicking between her gorgeous eyes and her soft lips. "Do you have any idea what you do to me, baby girl?" I said to her, lowering my voice to where it made the hairs in her neck stand up.

She trembled lightly, biting her lip again. "The same you do to me, Daddy." She breathed, that innocence completely disappearing from the look in her eyes.

With my hand on her lower back, I pressed her against me while I grinded forward, letting her feel how hard she was making me. She gasped again, her cheeks burning up as she looked right into my eyes. Hot, horny, but still slightly shy. . . fuck, I loved that.

I reconnected our lips, sliding my tongue into the warm depth of her mouth. I sat back on one of the steps of the pool and pulled her with me, letting her straddle my lap. I then took the elastic band out of her hair, twisted her arms gently on her back and bound them together.

Ending the kiss, I sat back and looked at her, her wet auburn locks causing water droplets to run down her perfect body. I just watched her for a moment. I watched her looking at me, how her eyes shined and never left my face.

"What are you going to do with me, Daddy?" And there it was. She knew damn well what I was going to do with her, but this was her innocent way of telling me to get on with it already. I loved it though.

I placed a finger below her chin, wordlessly and effortlessly bringing her lips back to mine. She closed her eyes as I initiated the kiss, moving my other hand down between her thighs and pulling aside the bottom part of her bikini.

She moaned softly into my mouth as I then pulled her closer to me and slowly lowered her down onto my length. Moving away from her lips, I kissed along her jaw and down her neck, holding her hips and slowly moving in and out of her.

"Always so tight for me, baby." I whispered to her, keeping my lips against her skin.

She trembled, letting her head fall sideways. "Yes, Daddy." She moaned, clearly already in ecstasy over what I was doing to her. She was always so sensitive to me, it was incredible.

I untied her bikini top, pulling at the strings with my teeth as I thrust upwards from beneath her. She moaned softly with every move, breathing heavily in between. Grabbing her wrists behind her back, I pulled them down, forcing her to bend.

Once a loud moan elicited from her beautiful set of pipes, I knew that I had found her good spot and kept her in that position. I was obsessed with the way she felt on me. The way she moved, how she fit, and how she clenched around me tighter the closer she got to her edge. It was amazing.

I kept pumping into her from below at a steady and even pace, watching her body bounce on me with her back arched. God, she was so flexible too. There were so many ways that I still wanted to bend and fold her to my will. And I would. Someday, I will have done it all, and then we shall start all over again.

"Daddy, I'm close." My baby girl moaned, a sense of desperation to her voice.

I know, baby, I can feel it. I can feel exactly when it is that you need to come. I know your body as well as a pianist knows how to play his instrument. Oh and I know that I play it so well.

But quite frankly, the heat and the friction that the warm water caused wasn't going to make me last much longer either. And just as my baby girl's orgasm surged through her, she pulled me right into the hurricane with her.

I released her wrists, riding out my high as she let herself fall against my body. I felt her heart racing against my chest, and I was happy, I was satisfied.

"I love you, Daddy." She whispered softly, still in the midst of catching her breath.

I kissed the top of her head, the words surprisingly rolling off my tongue without all too much effort. "I love you too, baby. Are you excited about tomorrow?"

She nodded slowly, burying her head a little further into my neck. "Very much, Daddy."