Special Day

Devin's POV*
"No, I'm not. I'm your friend, not your adopted uncle. Don't feel guilty about it." I said, she looked up at me and smiled. "C'mon, your Dad's waiting for you. We can't tell him about this though." I said, she nodded and grabbed one of her bags and slung her backpack over her shoulder with her free hand. 'It may have been an innocent kiss between us but this was Chris we're talking about. I love Eve enough to not risk anything.' I thought as I grabbed her hand and walked downstairs with get after I had grabbed whatever was left of her bags. Chris smiled when we got downstairs and told us to head straight to the bus as he and Ricky had some forms to fill out. After I'd gotten Eve settled in with me Chris walked in with Ricky and his daughter, the driver closed the doors and we drove to the venue where we were gonna be playing in just over 2 hours.

*After the concert, Marilyn Manson's POV*
I smiled as my newly adopted daughter Kaliyah stepped away from the drum set and ran over to me. She had just played a full set with my band and I without getting tired, she squealed as she hugged me and kissed my cheek. "You did so good!" I said, she smiled. "So did you dad!" She said excitedly. "Do you wanna go grab some celebratory ice cream with us and the guys from Motionless? They're bringing their daughters." I said, she smiled and nodded her head yes. We left and joined everyone else at a small shop down the street after a meet and greet. Afterwards we were on our way back to the busses when she started screaming 'This Is Halloween' and I smiled.