Wait And Bleed... My Love For You

*Eve's POV, 2 days later*
I smiled as my phone started blaring Sally's song by Amy Lee, which was my text tone. I opened the text and smiled wider.
(Bold = Devin & Italic = Eve)
Hey princess, I'll be out a little longer than expected... Get ready to go out and either Ricky or Gaia will bring you to me. I love you <3
Hey prince, that's fine... Will I be needing Gaia's help? I love you too <3
Probably, she's got your outfit and whatever else you may need. I'll see you soon :)
Alright... :) How soon?
Haha That's for me, Ricky and Gaia to know and you to find out... Now go get ready my love <3
(End of conversation)
I turned my phone off and got up off of my bed, my mind trying to figure out just what Devin, Ricky and my dad's girlfriend Gaia had planned. "Gaia, where are you?" I asked kind of loudly, I walked past my dad's room when I heard her say to wait in his room until she got there. I went back a few feet and walked into my dad's room, instinctively sitting on the bed and curling up with my dad's pillow. Gaia walked in a few minutes later carrying literally everything I would need. "Are you ready to be beautified?" She asked, I laughed and nodded my head.
*Time skip*
Ricky and I are in the car though he won't tell me where we're going, he turned on the radio and sang along. I wanted to see where we're headed but Ricky blindfolded me. "Ricky, why do you have to not let me see where we're going again?" I asked, he laughed and just turned the radio on. 'Devin Sola what have you done?' I thought.