Now Your Nightmare Has Come To Life

Gaia's POV*
I smirked as the message from Chris showed up on my phone screen, my eyes finding their way up to my gorgeous boyfriend Damien. "Wanna take this back to my place?" I asked, wanting to get away from all of the people who were fans of my 'boyfriend' Chris. What most of them hadn't realized is that I'd been playing Chris just to try to be relevant, truth be told I've been jealous of every girl that comes along to talk to him. Even if it was his 'best friend' Ashley Costello or a fan who'd probably never meet him again, it didn't matter. I was more than a little obsessive about him and quite frankly, surprised that he hadn't realized that I was bad for him. "Sure princess, anything for you." Damien said, snapping me out of my thoughts as he paid the bill and we left the resturant. I held his hand as he got into the car, buckling up as I did and driving toward Chris's house. Soon we got out of the car and locked it up, my lips attaching themselves to Damien's when we'd gotten into the living room. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his waist as he smirked and carried me to my room, his hands taking my dress off once he'd laid me down. "Don't tease me Damien.." I said, he pulled away from my lips and bit just over my collar bone as his fingers went to his jeans.

*Chris's POV*
After a little while I looked over at Josh, who met my gaze with a sad look in his eyes. I stood up and walked to the door, my hand resting on the doorknob." Chris, what are you doing?" Ryan Ashley asked as if I might hurt them. "I'm gonna go confront my cheating girlfriend and kick her to the curb, I'm not gonna let her stick around and be around my daughter and niece while she uses me for money!" I said, opening the door and walking to my room. I kept calm even though I wanted to punch someone as I walked in, seeing clothes everywhere. "Well, well, well. Look what we have here." I said as Gaia jumped and tried to cover herself up, I leaned against the door frame and shook my head. "C-Chris! It's not what it looks like!" She said, I raised an eyebrow. "Really? Because to me it looks like you both can get dressed, get your crap packed and get the fuck out of my house." I said, turning around and going back into Ryan's room. "All done." I said as I brushed my hands off, standing in the doorway to watch them leave. A smirk formed on my lips as they left, all of Gaia's bags in hand. Devin and Eve walked in just before my ex girlfriend walked out with her boy toy. "Oh, and Gaia?" "What?" "We're done." Eve walked over to me with Ghost, his arm around her waist and her arm around mine. "Good riddance slut!" Eve said as Gaia shot her a look and walked out of the house, her boy toy walked out too and Josh closed the door. I hugged Eve and kissed her forehead. "Onto a happier topic, how'd your date go?" I asked, genuinely happy for them. "It went well, I really enjoyed it!" She said, pulling away from me a bit to wrap her arms around Devin. "I'm glad to hear that." I said as I walked to the couch, sitting down and resting. Seeing her happy is the best thing ever, aside from being able to change people's lives.