All This Hurt Can Finally Fade, Promise Me You'll Never Feel Afraid

((A/N: I know Kylie is with Devin but here she'll be with Ryan {Sitkowski}. P.S. Happy Easter everyone! This chapter's going to my amazing partner in crime TheAfterOfNevermore, I love you more than you know. ❤❤❤)) *Eve's POV, 3 Days Later*
I can't help but wonder what goes through Dad's head sometimes, though I might not want to know. Currently we were out bowling with Devin, Aunt Ryan, Uncle Josh, Uncle Ricky, Uncle Ryan, Uncle Vinny, Aunt Jessica and Aunt Kylie. Dad had apparently decided to try to show everyone that he could get a strike on the first try, and was failing miserably while Ghost, Aunt Jess, Uncle Ryan, Aunt Kylie and I laughed. "Dad, just give it up. It's not going to happen..." I said in between laughs, he turned to me as the ball rolled into the gutter and stuck his tongue out at me. Devin walked over and wrapped his arms around me, nuzzling my neck affectionately and pressing small kisses to it. "Aww, you guys are so cute! How long have you been together?" My Aunt Kylie, who started dating Uncle Ryan a few months ago, asked as Uncle Ryan kissed her cheek. "We've been together for a just over a year already, and I've loved every minute of it." I said as Devin turned me around in my chair and smiled before kissing me softly, causing almost everyone at our table and a few around us to 'aww' simultaneously. I blushed and kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his waist and giggling as he stepped closer to me and wrapped my legs around his hips. "I love you baby." He said quietly, pulling away slightly and resting his forehead against my own. My blush deepened as I placed a small kiss onto his cheek, hearing Heaven In Your Eyes by Loverboy start playing over the speakers. I looked over at the jukebox and saw my Uncle Ricky singing it to Aunt Jess while they slowly danced to it, Devin started singing it too and I looked back to him as he traced hearts onto my hands.
"I can tell by the look in your eyes,
you've been hurtin'.
You know I'll never let you down oh, no; and I'll try anything to keep it workin'.
You gave me time to find out what my heart was lookin for, and what I'm feelin' inside.
In your eyes, I want to see your love again.
In your eyes, I never want this feeling to end.
It took some time to find the light,
but now I realize I can see the heaven in your eyes.
Can't you see I'm finding it hard to let go?
All the heartaches we've been through, I never really thought I'd see this love grow but you helped me see.
Now I know what my heart's been lookin for, and what I'm feeling inside.
In your eyes I want to see your love again, in your eyes I never want this feeling to end.
It took some time to find the light
but now I realize, I can see the heaven in your eyes.
We've been livin on the edge,
Where only the strong survive.
We've been livin on the edge
and it's something that we just can't hide, oh this feeling inside.
In your eyes, I want to see your love again.
In your eyes, I never want this feeling to end.
It took some time to find the light
but now I realize, I can see the heaven in your eyes.
Oh yeah, I can see the heaven in your eyes.
I can see the heaven in your eyes.
Heaven in your eyes oh, Heaven in your eyes.
I can see the heaven, heaven in your eyes.
Heaven in your eyes." My dad looked over, only after he'd successfully gotten the strike he'd been fighting for. "I'm glad you two are happy with each other, you both deserve it after all the hell you've both been through." He said, coming over and kissing the top of my head. "Thanks dad, I know you'll find someone who treats you incredibly." I said genuinely as I absentmindedly ran my fingers through Devin's soft and curly jet black hair, placing a small kiss onto the tip of his nose. My Aunt Ryan and Uncle Josh looked at each other, then at us knowingly and smiling. "I think the internet term for what I'm dealing with is 'Hardcore shipping my OTP'." Uncle Josh said, earning a laugh from everyone at the table and a blush from Devin who texted me without knowing that my ringer was on. Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold started to play and I buried my head into Devin's shoulder, feeling him giggle and place a kiss onto my shoulder. "I'll always come back to you baby. I love you and no person or thing is ever going to change that, I promise."