Every Action Has A Reaction

*Eve's POV*
I smiled as my dad walked into the living room, seeing Devin and I curled up on the couch. A smile formed on his lips even though his phone was going off like crazy, mine and Devin's started to to the same and I giggled. "Twitter?" I asked, he nodded. "Twitter, Instagram... Basically all my social media outlets." He said, Devin laughed. I lifted my phone up and started reading through the messages, my dad doing the same.

*Chris's POV*
I laughed and shook my head as the tweets and Instagram mentions kept coming in, all of them because Gaia had tweeted that I was single again. I looked up at Eve who was checking her phone too, sighing quietly as Devin rubbed her back. "Eve, sweetie. I don't think it's a good idea for you to be online right now, there's too many people pissed at me about this situation with Gaia that will more than likely take it out on you. I don't want that to happen to you..." I said, my voice trailing off. She looked up from her phone and nodded, locking it and setting it on the end of the couch. "Sounds like a plan to me. I'll go see if Aunt Ryan, Uncle Josh, Uncle Ricky, Uncle Ryan and Uncle Vinny wanna have a movie day." She said as she tried to get off the couch, Devin whined quietly and looked up at her. She giggled as he tried to use puppy eyes to keep her on the couch. "I promise I won't take long." "I don't mind you going to ask but, you're warm and cuddly." I laugh and roll my eyes playfully as Devin carefully pulls Eve onto his lap and wraps his arms around her, kissing her cheeks and forehead. "You two are so freakin cute!!" I say in a mock valley girl accent, Eve smiles and giggles. "Thanks daddy!" She said, blushing a bit as Devin attempts to steal a kiss from her as a small smirk forms on his lips. "No problem sweetheart." I say as I look down at my phone and continue to read the tweets, three of which stand out to me.
@ShyGhostLuv: @ChrisMotionless I knew she was bad for you, I'm glad you left her two-faced ass.
@AbigailDestroya: @ChrisMotionless Finally!! I'm glad u left her, u need someone better in ur life.
@RyanAshleyMalarkey: Good riddance @Gaiapatra! Now to find @ChrisMotionless someone who'll treat him good!
I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head, knowing that I'd tweet them all later. Until then, it's time to relax and celebrate.