Chapter Eight: Crazy

Vicky Parrish
Two Years Later

"Are you coming to the graduation party?" Keyshawn asked me as I fixed my makeup in the schools bathroom.

"Yeah. Since we finally graduating in a week, I might as well." I smiled at her before we went to find Janay.

I know y'all wondering what happened to Keyshawn. She ended up apologizing and everything was cool again. We all knew Key was a hot head.

"Here we go again." Key said as Janay was all up on Raymond.

Darrin and Reggie were standing by them once we walked up. I averted my eyes to the ground not wanting to look Darrin in his eyes.

"Nigga I know you ain't trying to steal Janay." Keyshawn said making me crack a smile.

Janay rolled her eyes and kissed Raymond goodbye before walking towards us. I was focused on the blue lockers before Darrin said something.

"Wassup Victoria." He gave me on of those boyish head nod thingys.

"Hey." I said walking away with Janay and Key.

"When y'all gonna stop playing and get together?" Keyshawn asked as we walked to class.

"No, plus Aaron and I have been together for a while." I simply smiled and left it at that.

I don't want anything to do with Darrin. Honestly I forgot about him after two years. Yeah I think about him every now and then but I'm over it.

****
I waited outside for Aaron to pick me up. He was a hour late picking me up. His car pulled up and I got in the front seat slamming the door in the process.

"Don't be slamming my shit." He said with a attitude.

"Why are you late picking me up?" I asked putting my seatbelt on.

"I had stuff to do." I looked at him crazy.

"Nigga what?! You told me you was picking me up and your promised me you would. This is some bullshit. What shit did you have to do anyway. It's not like you-" I was cut off by a slap to the face.

My face flew into the window. Blood dripped from my lip and nose. I was in shock as Aaron drove me home.

My house was in front of my face within minutes due to Aaron's speeding. I hurriedly grabbed my things and slammed his door.

"Victoria!" A voice shouted.

I kept walking trying to unlock my door through my blurry vision. Heavy tears poured down my face.

I hand made its way to my shoulder and I flinched hard. Darrin stood in front of me with a confused expression.

"What happened?" He asked as his nose flared, something that happened when he was angry.

"I-I'm o-okay." I said wanting to be alone.

"No you're not. What the fuck is this? That nigga Aaron did this?" He gave me a serious look.

I slowly nodded my head still crying.

"I swear Imma kill that nigga when I see him." Darrin was livid.

He grabbed my hand and walked me over to his house. He lead me to the bathroom and sat me on the sink.

"This might hurt a little." He told me before putting peroxide on my cut lip.

I hissed in pain from the burning. He helped me with my bloody nose and helped me down from the sink.

"Are you hungry?" His voice was soft and angelic like.

I shook my head no before walking to Darrin's room. It looked the same since the last time I had been in here, since we were like twelve.

I laid down on the bed in silence. I shouldn't stay with Aaron. He hit me, he's gonna do it again.

"Do you need me to kill him cuz I'll do it." Darrin said coming into his room.

I smiled and shook my head no. I wasn't in the mood to talk. He laid next to me and rubbed his hand through my hair. Something only him would know to do when I was like this.

"Thank you." I said barley above a whisper.

"You're welcome." He said still running his hands through my hair.

"You know you can't go back to him right?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna need some help because he's too aggressive. I should have noticed this before I started dating him. I almost gave myself to him multiple times. Fuck, I'm so stupid." I said finally regaining my voice.

"Don't you dare blame yourself-" he was cut off by my phone ringing.

Aaron's contact name popped up on my screen. I turned my phone off and turned back over to Darrin. His brown eyes stared into mine.

"You still go out with that hoe?" I asked.

He chuckled before saying "Your still the same Vicky from when we were twelve."

I playfully rolled my eyes. I missed these times I shared with Darrin.

"I missed you." He spoke reading my mind.

"I missed you more on the low." I said before erupting into laughter.

"You play too fucking much." He said and I growled at him.

"Shut up."

"But nah. Tanisha and I broke up two years ago. I should have listened to you and never dated her." I nodded my head.

"I told you so."

Authors Note:
Aww they meet again. What y'all think about Aaron, I already know y'all lowkey hate him.

Vote. Comment. Give feedback