Author's Note

Hello fellow fanfiction writers/ readers. So, to begin with, this is my first Dramatical Murder fanfic. I recently got into watching the anime and finished it all within two days, but my best friend told me about the game, so I have known about DMMD for a while. 

Anyway, this fanfiction is basically exactly like the anime, but I have my own character and scenes involved. I don't own any of DMMD's characters or the plot. I'm merely doing this for the fun of it all. I'm willing to write out scenes suggested by anyone, but I have areas that I refuse to do.

I'm not one to do cussing and there will be some in this story, but know that I don't swear a lot. I don't write out an intimate scenes, the furthest I will go will be a kiss. Yes, I am aware of the DMMD game and I know what the good endings end up looking like, but I prefer to keep that kind of writing out of my stories. To some that may be a disappointment, but every reader and writer has their own styles.

If I haven't scared you off, I hope you enjoy this fanfiction. Feel free to comment and give me ideas for specific scenes or chapters that you would like me to write. Enjoy!! :D

P.S: I don't own any of the pictures I used either.