Chapter 2. Crack

With Aoba's new command, Ren prepared an attack, then sent it blasting toward the opponent and his many rabbits.

"Counter attack en route! We lost three fighters! Endurance level is down to 12!" The rabbit Allmate informed. Aoba chuckled, then he suddenly came back to his senses.

"Ren. What did I do just now?" He asked.

"You gave me an order to attack them, Aoba."

"Attack them?"

"You won't get away with that!" The rabbit Allmate declared, "Jubilation!" The rabbits all came in for an attack, but before they could attack, Aoba and Ren dodged, but Akira and Saki came in to hold them off.

"Aoba! What are your orders?" Ren asked.

"What are you talking about?" Aoba asked back.

"Saki! Genesis!" Akira yelled.

"Are you sure, Akira?"

"Yes."

"It will cut into our health bars. You really want to do it?"

"It may be our only chance. Genesis, now!"

"Understood." Aoba and Ren were able to catch a glance as they watched Akira and Saki start powering up. Akira adjusted herself, sitting more in a squatting position. Suddenly, she leapt off of Saki, striking rabbits with a roundhouse kick. Saki followed after her, giving her another boost. Akira was engulfed in a black fire-like aura, which was draining her endurance level at increasing speeds. Saki came back to back with her, giving Akira another push. She struck once with her right arm, sending an immense amount of force out, causing those who weren't fighting to block from the wind. Akira punched with her left, doing the exact same thing.

"Their endurance levels are dropping! It's going into their health!" The rabbit Allmate informed. Akira shot her eyes to him and Saki flew under her and they came right to the rabbit. Akira grabbed the rabbit by the throat and then jumped down, slamming the rabbit into cube. She stood up and then threw it aside, Saki came down with an attack, also engulfed in black fire.

"Akira! Health percentage is at 50% and dropping." Saki warned.

"Keep going!" Akira replied. Saki returned to Akira and she clung to her fur and the black fire aura connected, growing bigger and more intensely.

"What the hell is that?" Aoba asked.

"An ability that Akira and Saki were able to put together, using a combination of attacks. They call it Genesis."

"Genesis?"

"Unfortunately, it takes a major toll on them later, but since these two played in these games often, they seem to be reawakening her gaming skills." Although, even with Akira and Saki trying to hold off the bunnies, Ren and Aoba were pursued again and both were getting hit hard.

"Do you think I'm joking?" The opponent asked, "His Allmate's in armor is incredibly old. Does he think I'm a pushover?"

"Thos guys are naked! They're disrespecting us!" The Allmate rabbit said.

"Fine. Let's just wipe them out." Suddenly, Akira screamed with pain, causing Aoba and Ren to look at her. She and Saki were both hurt badly, their healths at 10%.

"Akira!" Aoba called. He dodged more incoming attacks with Ren, "What the hell is going on?!"

"Dart wall set!" The rabbit Allmate yelled.

"Roger!" The rabbits attacking yelled in unison. They surrounded Aoba and Ren and then shot toward them with their attack. That caused Aoba and Ren to lose their barrier.