Scarlet

*EDITED*

Lucy POV

It was like any ordinary day at Fairy Tail. Natsu and Gray were bickering which soon turned into an all out guild brawl. (I don't even sweatdrop at this point anymore. That's how desensitised I've gotten to my family's nonsense.)

Levy, Wendy, Carla and I were sitting at a table trying to ignore them all. Cana was also at our table but she was sitting on it drinking her 16th barrel so we can just ignore her too (I swear she's gonna die one day of alcohol overdose - that even a thing? I bet she'd make it a thing).

It all started out normal until the point when her cake was touched. Something different happened this time. It wasn't the usual 'beat up who ruined my cake' ordeal. No, this time...there was an uninvited guest.

Normal POV

"PAY FOR YOUR CRIMES!!!!!" Screamed a very angry red-headed mage.

As she was inflicting damage upon her guild mates - maybe scarring a few members for life - the doors flew open.

"Is this the guild known as Fairy Tail?"

The pop of a lollipop being pulled out of her mouth and shimmering pink-red hair had everyone stopping. An adorable little girl stood at the doors and she surely had to have entered the wrong place.

???? POV

"Is this the guild known as Fairy Tail?" I tried to be as polite as possible knowing the wrong move could cause the failure of my true objective.

I subtly scanned the room resisting a smirk as I spotted a familiar head of red. That meant everything to us. The colour Red.

A small, elderly man walked towards me wearing a peculiar hat on his head.

"What is it my child?"

"I h-have two t-things I need from Fairy Tail."

"Why didn't you put in a job request?" Asked a beautiful, silver haired maiden. (She could be a model.)

"Because you wouldn't be able to do this through a job." I glanced quickly in her direction and saw she was frowning at me.

"Well, what is it?" The man asked.

"Can I join your guild?"

"Well of course my child! Everyone's welcome in Fairy Tail!" The guild erupted into cheers but I blocked it out, only focusing on Erza. She looked extremely pissed. I'd ask what her damage is but I'm pretty sure I'mthe cause. This will be delightful.

"Where would you like your guild mark and what colour?" The silver haired woman from before smiled brightly at me. I guess she's like an assistant or something.

"Dark blue. On my right arm." I only chose this 'cause I noticed she had hers on her left in dark blue. Once I had asked I swear I saw her flinch.

"Welcome to Fairy Tail dear one." I was kinda surprised to see a blonde child standing in front of me.

"W-who are y-you?"

"No need to be scared. I'm Fairy Tail's first master. One of the founding members, Mavis Vermilion...and I'm a ghost."

"Uh...o...okay." How am I meant to react to this? 0-0

"My child. What was the other thing you needed?" The man asked once again.

"I've come for my sister."

"Your sister?" The old man questioned

"And who might that be?" The blonde chil-ghost. Not child. Ghost. The blonde ghost asked me.

"I think she knows."

I looked directly at Erza and she flinched but quickly regained her composure. Her face was emotionless hiding all elements of the feelings she must be experiencing right now. The other people followed my gaze and I heard gasps.

"E-Erza is your s-sister?" The silver haired woman asked.

"Yeah." I made a look of utter relief although what I really wanted was to beat her the hell up. Not like I could actually do that anyway. My Princess armour is nothing compared to her Empress.

"I'm sorry. You must have the wrong person." Even though she looked pitiful behind her brown orbs I could see a fire burning fiercely. She was gonna lose it sooner than I thought.

"B-but, my m-mother said it was you! She said Erza Scarlet was my sister but she was kidnapped when she was younger!" I was crying fake tears now but the rest of these naive people believed me. I could see Ezra getting madder.

"I'm truly sorry. But I can't be your sister. My mother is dead." Playing this card now, are we? Like if that would work on me.

"But you are! You are!" I fell to my knees crying harder. "You...you have to be...or else...this has all been for...nothing." I'm such a great actor.

The ghost and the woman were trying to comfort me as the old man gave Erza a disappointed look. I heard her sigh.

"Uhh...fine! You win Kotori! Yes everyone, she is my sister!"

A devious smile spread across my face but no one noticed it as they were focused on Erza.

"Erza, why did you lie?" Asked the ghost.

"Because this little brat shouldn't even be here!"

"Erza! How could you say that about your own sister?!" The little man asked.

"Because she is evil!!" Erza hissed at me making some of the people flinch as others looked at her shocked. This time what caught my eye was a blonde girl with a massive chest and a little blue haired girl. They looked at me questionably. They obviously didn't trust me and I'm guessing they're trying to figure out what's giving them such an unpleasant feeling. It was rather pointless though. All hints had been erased.

"ERZA STOP!" The little man commanded but she continued to glare at me until something made everyone, including myself, shiver. Her once stone cold glare left her face. An evil smirk graced her lips as the fire behind her eyes intensified. Scary...was a huge understatement.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

VERY FIRST CHAPTER!! YIPHEE!!! Okay, so I know it was pretty long but I really wanted to write this.

Word Count: 907

So my first story based all around Erza. Kinda weird since JErza is my OTP.

~Next Time~

Abilities