The job

I am so sorry it is this late and I'm afraid it will be so for the next few weeks. To make it up to you all I've decided to let you choose the job!

The mission is all up to you! Vote quickly! Voting ends November 15th!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Kotori POV

Everyone was cheering for my victory. It seems only few paid attention to my words. He shouldn't have been able to hurt me...

"Hey Kotori, you alright?" My big sister put her hand on my shoulder as she looked down at me worringly.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just got burnt a little."

"I noticed. That's why I'm checking. I thought burning you should have been impossible."

"That's what I thought too."

"Here." She bent down on one knee so she could hold my forearms at her head. "Let me help." She gently placed a hand on my right arm and chanted lowly.

"Spirits of the compass I ask of thee. Heal burns from our friends for them and for me."

Once she had finished I noticed she had touched her thigh on the way back up.

"Why did you say them?" I asked her.

"It seems it reached the stands as well. Burning I and the other guardian."

"You know who the other guardian is?"

"I've got a hunch but I'm pretty sure Mavis actually knows."

We turned our heads towards her to see she was making her way back inside with Lucy.

"Hunch confirmed." She stated as I just looked on at the blonde two. "Come on. Let's go choose a job."

"Okay but..." I looked behind me at the unconscious and singed boy. "What about him?"

"Him? Oh, Wendy's got it." Erza-nee then took my wrist in her metal glove then dragged me inside. Before I was completely inside I saw the blue haired little girl approaching the salmon haired challenger.

She dragged me upstairs where Lucy and Mavis were looking at the board.

"Anything interesting?" Erza-nee asked.

"We've found three and we thought Kotori would want to choose." Lucy answered.

They showed me each one.

---------------------------

Request 1

Job : investigate dragon sighting

Location : The north mountain ( a/n Frozen 😂😂😂😂 JK jk )

Location : Crocus

Duration : 1 month

Reward : 1,000,000 jewels

---------------------------

Request 2

Job : infiltrate (possibly) dark guild

Location : Fiore outskirts

Duration : 1 month

Reward : 1,000,000 jewels

---------------------------

Request 3

Job : investigate mysterious portal in cave

Location : Fiore outskirts

Duration : 1 month

Reward : 1,000,000 jewels

------------------------

"I think we should do that one."

I pointed towards the ____ request she held.

"Alright then. Let's get packing!" Lucy cheered.

"The job will take 4 weeks so take everything you can." Mavis said.

"But I thought the ball was in a week?" I said confused.

"Nope. Preparations start in 4 days because it's such a big ball we're hosting. We'll be back 3 days early, actually. The ball itself is like a massive party that lasts 3 days." Erza-nee informed me.

"Oh I get it. The ball starts in 5 weeks then and will end 3 days after."

Erza-nee pat my head again. "You got it little sis. Now, how many sets of clothes do you have?"