Spirit Power

*EDITED*

~Last Time~

"Yeah. My Forbidden Armour."

~Present~

Normal POV

"If it's forbidden then why are you wearing it now?" Asked Mavis.

"It's because Kotori is here."

"What does she have to do with any of this?"

"That doesn't matter right now. Don't you want to know why it's forbidden?"

Everyone else's POV

She's dodging the question

Natsu POV

Is she dodging the question?

Erza POV

"Sure. Why not?" Mira said as a few others nodded their heads in agreement.

"You see, my armour has the ability to turn back time to a state when something was whole. That includes people. Returning etherious particles to a body is dangerous because if overdone in even the slightest can bring them back - different."

"Different, how?" Master questioned me.

"Their body and magic will be intact but their mind not."

"So, they'll be zombies?" Gray

"You mean like when the Ichiya apocalypse happened?" Wendy

Everyone except from Kotori shuddered at the memory which would never fade.

"I was trying to forget that ever happened, but yes. It is like that. It kind of combines Ultear's and Wendy's powers together and then maximises the danger." I explained.

"So...I can fight it?!"

"..."

Take one guess at who just said that.

"Oh, that reminds me. When are you guys going to get back to doing, whatever?" I made a shoo-ing motion with my hands.

"No need to be rude Erza and also..."

"Yes, Master?"

"I expect you to let Kotori stay with you and join you all in team Natsu."

"W-WHAT?!" I screamed, horrified. Kinda ironic since our positions were switched mere minutes ago.

"Hahahah. You're so weak they named the team after that pink idiot instead of you!" I turned to the laughing figure of my annoying little sister and summoned another sword. She immediately stopped and I smiled happily as I sent the sword back to my requip storage.

"...hey!" Natsu yelled, realisation finally hitting him. "My hair's salmon! Not pink!"

(Wait, how did she know Natsu was the pink haired one? He never gave his name.)

"You forgot something, Natsu." Lucy said sweatdropping.

"Huh?" Natsu asked, puzzled.

"You forgot idiot, idiot." Gray

"You wanna go popsicle?!"

"YEAH FLAME BRAIN!"

"DON'T FORGET ME YOU IDIOTS!"

"STAY OUT OF THIS BOLTS FOR BRAINS!"

"FIRE DRAGON SLAYER'S/ICE DEVIL SLAYER'S/IRON DRAGON SLAYER'S-"

"NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT! THIS GUILD HALL HAS BEEN DESTROYED TOO MANY TIMES!" Master, First Master and I yelled together.

The three of them shivered before barely managing to utter words in the form of a reply. "A-aye."

"I'm being serious, Erza. She's your sister. Take care of her."

"But I thought in Fairy Tail everyone was family?"

"Yes-Well-But-Just do it!"

"Calm it gramps. I'll do it." But only because it will help both of us.

Awwww. You're so sweet, Erza.

Get out of my head.

But why? I have this stupid mind link but I can never use it.

That's not my problem.

Why'd you get so cold all of a sudden?

You know this is how I usually am.

Is it because of that ice mage?

You've been studying up on us. So why are you really here?

I told you. Mother wanted me to come.

So mother really did want this? Why?

Spirit power. A lot of it has been sensed in three places. The first, Crocus, the capital of Fiore. The second was on some building with what looked like a tiger at the front. The last...here...and it has the strongest pull.

Could it be?

What?

Nothing

Erza. Don't hide things from me.

Kotori.

Yeah.

I'd suggest you get out of here as soon as possible. The longer you stay, the more danger you'll be in.

Are you sure this is for me? Fe-

Kotori! Leave soon or I'll make you.

But you said you'd stay with me until my time came.

Fine, but that's your limit. Stay any longer and you're only putting the rest of us in danger.

Don't worry. My job will be complete by then.

I won't let you hurt Lucy.

Who's that?

The blonde with a big chest.

Lucy. She's one of the people that knew something was off about me from the start. She's a dragon slayer?

Yes. But she doesn't know that.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

What is Kotori's true objective?

What is her due date?

Why would everyone be in danger?

Is Lucy really a dragon slayer and if she is, what kind?

Is Kotori targeting Lucy?

What is so important about those other two places?

Why does Erza keep changing around her sister?

How much does she know?

Is this mother person their real mother?

What was Kotori about to call Erza?

So many questions! If you want to know you'll have to keep reading to find out!