Sky Princess

*EDITED*

Author POV

"Kotori?"

"Yes, Erza?"

"Why don't you come on a job with me?"

"Is your team coming?"

"No. I want to talk to you a bit more so it'll just be the two of us."

"Four." Mavis interupted taking a seat next to Kotori, opposite Erza.

"Can you actually fight and what do you mean by four?" Erza

"Nope. I can still create illusions though and Lucy is coming." Mavis

"Cool. What job are you taking then?"

Erza stood up to walk to the normal request board with Kotori following as Mavis went to fetch Lucy. Erza's eyes scanned the board until her lips turned down into a frown.

"Not good enough." She sighed.

"Huh? What about this one?" Kotori

Erza looked towards what she'd pointed at as Mavis and Lucy joined them.

"No. That won't do. We have an advantage other spirit requests since we all have connections with spirits. It would be too easy."

"Why not S-class then?" Mavis asked

"S-class?!" Lucy asked shocked drawing attention to the group. (Do they not have anything better to do?)

"That sounds like a good idea..." Erza hummed in reply.

"What's S-class?" Kotori

"It's an advanced version of requests made for stronger wizards. You can't take a request unless you have an S-class mage." Mavis explained.

"And even then sometimes Master won't allow it because of all the accidents that have occurred in the past." Lucy continues.

"But usually if I'm there, and now that we also have First Master agreeing, there's no way Master can object." Erza smirked.

"Object to what?" Master asked approaching them.

"We're going on an S-class quest." Erza replied.

He eyed the group curiously. "Are you sure? Kotori is still new. Don't you think she's a little inexperienced?"

"Are you kidding?" Erza laughed. "She could beat Natsu with a flick of her wrist."

"LIKE IF!" Shouted an angry Natsu.

"Hmm." Master

"What are you thinking 6th Master?" Mavis

"Maybe they should fight..." Master

"That's a surprise. Master is suggesting a fight." Mira said joining.

"I just don't think it's a good idea for Kotori's first job to be S-class so if she can prove she's ready then I'll allow her." Master

"But didn't she already catch Erza's sword easily?" Lucy

"Yes but I've already seen that before and a lot of people can deflect one sword." Master

"I'll do it then." Kotori

"Are you sure, Kotori? I don't want you getting hurt...or Natsu."

"It's okay sis, plus I'm going prove to everyone that I'm worthy of S-class!" Kotori cheered, pumping her fist in the air.

"That's my little sis." Erza laughed, petting her head.

"That's so adorable." Mira and Lucy cooed.