Who We Are

*Edited*

~Last time~

"ERZA STOP!" The little man commanded but she continued to glare at me until something made everyone, including myself, shiver. Her once stone cold glare left her face. An evil smirk graced her lips as the fire behind her eyes intensified. Scary...was a huge understatement.

~Present~

Erza POV

"Fine Kotori. You can stay if you tell me why you're here." I smirked at her knowing she would never tell.

"I-It's because my m-mother told me to find you. She said she was too old to search for you now. She's been searching for you for years, Erza."

She's still a great liar. I sighed and mumbled something under my breath. Me, being me forgot that the guild had dragon slayers. The three male dragon slayers looked at me shocked. The last dragon slayer however, gave me a confused look.

Wendy is actually 15 years old but we kept her innocent, not knowing what words like that meant, so I guess you could say - from a certain viewpoint - if you squinted real hard...I took Wendy's innocence...not in that way you dirty minded freaks!

"Erza-san..." Oh no. She isn't going to say it, is she?

I could see the other dragon slayers running towards her to try and stop her. But they would be too late. The words were very much so destined to be spoken.

"...what does, 'fucking little twat' mean?"

*Silence*

*Absolute. Silence*

"What?!" The entire guild screamed at me.

"You ruined Wendy!" Carla shouted angrily.

"E-Erza. S-Sis? How could you s-say that?" Kotori cried harder as the guild sent me glares. I glared back making the majority shiver and look away in fear but not all.

"EXPLAIN YOURSELF ERZA!!!"

"I don't need to explain anything to you old man!"

"What has gotten in to you?!" He's right. I was always the most obedient in the guild. Never defying master's orders but...it's not like any of them knew me when I was still lost.

"What has gotten into me?! The little devil here is up to her tricks again! She has no right to be here! I should end her life right here and now!" More people were shocked to the point of absolute hatred towards me. I mean, who wouldn't be? One of the kindest and most loyal members of Fairy Tail just said her own sister should die. If they knew what she was...what we were capable of...they'd be seeing things differently.

Wait.

Why don't I just show them?

A sadistic grin plastered onto my face as I outstretched my hand. Summoning a sword.

"So what now Kotori? Fight back...or die?" My grin became even more malicious as my eyes dilated in excitement. To say I was sick was an understatement. I was passed the point of sick. I enjoyed hurting my sister just as she enjoyed doing the same. We were known as 'Sister's of Red' but to those who really knew us, we were the 'Sadistic Spirits'.

"Erza...p-please...s-stop." That's just pitiful, sis.

"Stop this at once Erza!"

"Never." At that I launched the sword at Kotori and smoke filled the hall. There were screams and shouts but I ignored them all focusing only on Kotori. Did she Requip?

"Tut. Tut. Tut. That wasn't funny, Erza."

There stood Kotori holding my sword in between her fore and middle finger. She never requipped but she still caught my sword easily. She had definitely grown stronger.

There were gasps and murmurs filling the guild. All about Kotori and I. It wasn't really because a girl had caught the Great Titania's sword but because of the look that was mirrored in our eyes. The look of lust. Lust for blood. The look of a sadist.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Short chappie but I'll be updating again later. I just needed to split a chapter because it was too long.

Hope you liked this chapter.

Erza: I didn't really

Me: why?

Erza: it's just...you made me sound crazy

Me: that was the point

Erza: but I don't wanna be

Me: stop whining like a baby

Erza: excuse me? *holds sword to throat*

Me: *bead of sweet runs down face* I-I s-said I'll c-change it.

Erza: don't change it. Just dial it down a bit, alright

Me: y-yes ma'am

Erza: good *exits room*

Me: like if. I'm the author I'll do what I want

Readers: rebel!