Mom,dad Meet Catherine_10

CATHERINE POV
I ran on my bicycle as fast as I could panting so hard,i almost hit Fiona,"what?cant you see?what if you had broken my legs"she yelled at me

"Am so sorry"I said panting so hard as I came down

"Are you okay?did you see a ghost or what?"

"No I didnt see a ghost,it was a stranger,i think he wants to hurt me"

"Hurt you?come sit here "

"He seemed freindly at first then he looked royal and ....."

"Calm down explain it with a calm mind"
I calmly explained everything to Fiona,she laughed "I don't think he had the intention of hurting you"

"I can't believe you just said that"

"Dont you trust me?"

"Of course I do trust you"

"Just forget all these let's go home,wait a minute"

"What is it?"

"You forgot the description,i meant you didn't describe the stranger"

"Oh must I?"

"Yes "

"Okay,he is tall, has green eyes,handsome,i guess 6'3 ft and he has a Brown hair,that's all what I can remember,can we go now?"

"Yes let's go but where are we going to?"

"Am going home I need to rest am so so tired"

PRINCE LUKAS POV
"Nina have you seen jidenna?"

"Yes,"

"Where is he,?"

"He is in his room"

I went to jidenna room,knocked at the door,there was no reply,i opened the door jidenna was on his bed not sleeping but he was smilling,I'm sure he didn't notice me"jidenna!"I called him but he didn't reply.I sat on the bed"jidenna!"I yelled loud

"Yes?what is it"

"What are you thinking about?oh I see you must be thinking of morganna that's why you were smilling,hmmmm "

He sits on the bed,his mood changed "I was not thinking of morganna!"

"Whoa easy bro,i didn't say anything bad did I?"

He sighed "Am sorry I yelled at you,what brings you here"

"Lets go to the hall,the royal dresser is here,you need to choose your attire for your wedding,"

"I'm not coming,can I ask you a question?"

I nodded

"Do you believe in love at first sight?"

"Well i do,i really do why asking?"

"Because I..i"

I cut him off "don't worry I know,you fell in love with morganna since we were little,"

"Be quite,why do keep saying her name?,go and tell the royal dresser to leave,I'm not getting married to morganna,why can't you all let me be?"

"Are you okay?I dont think you are,you do not love her but you got engaged to her,now you are behaving like a lunatic.Mom needs to be aware of these drama."

"Thank you,go talk some sense into your mother,she might reason with you,all these Drama is driving me crazy,"

I left Lukas room going to mom chambers "mom what's going on?"

"What is it son?"she asked tensed

"JIDENNA has no feelings for morganna?"

"He is joking,your senior brother is crazy,i do not know what his problem is,he is getting married to morganna and thats final"

"These isn't good at all,mom jidenna can be stubborn at times,mom call off the wedding else there will be a rift beet the both families."

"That won't happen!"

"Mom it will"jidenna said walking in"I have sent for morganna,she will be here soon,i will tell her the truth,i can't get married to her,she won't be Happy if she gets marreid to me,i know she will be hurt but its for the good"

Mom slapped jidenna "come with me"she drags jidenna hand walking to the dinning hall

"Mom take it easy"I treid calming her down,but she wouldn't listen

We got to the dinning hall,mom took a knife and held it towards her wrist"I will kill myself since you don't want me to live"

"Mom please drop it,you will hurt yourself"jidenna said trying to take the knife away from mom

"Mom what are you doing?mom stop" I pleaded with her

"Okay..okay I will do as you say just drop drop the knife,please mom "

"Promise?"

JIDENNA stared at mom looking confused"mom...i"

"It means you do nott Care about me"mom attempts to cut her wrist

"Okay fine,i will get married to morganna,please don't hurt your...listen I will...Marty her,just keep that knife away,please mom I beg of you,i don't want to loose you,mom"

"Mom please listen to him he said he will get married to her,mother please"

She threw the knife away,jidenna runs yo her hugging her "Am sorry mother,forgive me"

"I have forgiven you son"

THREE HOURS LATER
PRINCE JIDENNA POV
"I can't stop thinking about Catherine whom I just met today,and now I told mom and dad that I will get married to morganna,i have gotten myself in a mess,only the Lord knows if I will get out of it"I said to myself getting on the bed..

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT ☺
TRUST ME,ITS GONNA GET MORE INTRESTING FROM HERE...