mom,dad meet Catherine_27

PRINCE JIDENNA POV
I held Catherine hands as we enterd Camilla room"Camilla it worked,I'm so happy "I said hugging her

She smiled "really that's awesome"
She moved towards Catherine giving her a hug"I'm so happy for you"she held Catherine hands"you are so lucky to have jidenna as your lover

"I honestly do not know what's going on here"Catherine said with a confused expression on her face

Granny entered the room"I will tell you what is  happening"she moved closer to Catherine "the truth is jidenna really loves you,actually our little bumping into each other was all a plan"

"Yes Catherine ,actually i and jidenna are freinds or should I say close freinsd"she showed Catherine her fingers"see,I'm engaged"

Catherine gasped"what?"

"I moved towards Catherine holding her hands"I just wanted you to admit your love for me"

Catherine stated at me without saying a word,the next she fainted,i quickly too her and kept her on the bed "oh no,granny she has fainted"

"Get water quickly camilla"granny instructed

Camilla brought a bowl of water and sprinkled it on catherine's face "she is okay now"

Catherine opened her eyes 'i..."

"Catherine you should rest"I said holding her hands

"Camilla lets go,the both of them shoul be left alone now"granny said taking Camilla away

"Catherine I'm so sorry,please forgive me"

She sat on  the bed hugging me "no I'm sorry,you had to go through all these just because of me"she said with a shaky voice,she was in tears "I love you jidenna"

I caressed her hair"it's okay,have some rest I will explain everything to you later"I said pecking her on her right cheek"I love you catherine"

"I love you more"she said with a smile on her beautiful face"I love staying next to you I could do it for eternity,you and me were meant to be"she says holding my hands tightly "

I kissed her lips"I love and adore you catherine,you have no idea how much I missed you."I saod staring into her eyes"i will get Married to you and make you my queen,i promise"

KING RONIN POV
we arrived at the kingdom,i was welcomed with cheers and pomps,i was really honoured.I and lukas walked into the throne room "welcome old freind"

I hugged king Gaius "its been a while,hope am not late for the meeting"

"No not at all,we are not having the meeting now it's later"

"I thought I was late"

"Not at all,come in I'm sure you have had a hectic day,let's have lunch "

"Greetings your majesty"lukas greeted

"Lukas my boy,you have grown to be a handsome grown man,how are you son?"

"I'm good"

"Lets have lunch"king gauis said

We sat on the dinning table having lunch
"Lukas its good you are getting married to lady morganna,you both make a great couple"

"Thank you your majesty,will you attend the wedding?"Lukas asked

"Of course I will,its going to be a great wedding,jidenna will also be getting married so it means double celebration"king gauis repleid

"Yes im happy jidenna is getting married to your lovely daughter camilla,you have been such an amazing father taking care of Camilla alone after the death of her mother"

"Yes indeed she is my joy,i will do anything to make her happy and its good she is getting married to jidenna soon"he repleid with a smile "how are my little princesses and your queen"

"They sent their greetings"

A servant enterd the dinning hall "your majesty its time For the meeting"

"We will be there shortly"

FIONA POV
"Oh my word,so you finally confessed your love to him"I said excitingly

Catherine blushed and smiled"yes"she said shyly

"Prince jidenna grandma is such a drama queen,wow!"

"Yes she is,but seriously I was jealous seeing princess camilla and jidenna together"

"I'm so happy for you"

"Yes I know,but am scared"

"Of what?'"i asked

"Well i do not think jidenna's familly will accept me"

"Do not worry,everything will be alright are you still going there tomorrow?"

"Yes tomorrow is the fourth day "

"Then make use of that opportunity "

"I do not understand"

" its simple,win their hearts "I said chewing the sandwich in my mouth

"Its not possible Fiona,the queen won't even let me talk to her and princess Natalie is way too rude,when she speaks i tremble at her feet and it sends shivers down my spine.the king I'm scared of him"

"You are scared?remember one thing and get it straight into your head,you will be getting married to the Prince and you don't have the courage to speak his parents and sisters"

"You are right,i will try my best"

"Thats good"

LOVELIES HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT?☺☺☺DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡■■■■■■○■●■○♡♡♢♢♢♢♡♡♢♡♡♢♡♡