mom,dad meet Catherine_13

PRINCE JIDENNA POV
"Do you honour lady morganna as your lawfully wedded wife?"asked an unknown man

Almost slipping the ring into morganna finger "never,she can never be my wife"

Morganna gave me a hard slap on the face

I woke up panting and screamed "Oh no!it was a dreaming"I got up from The bed "I need to talk to morganna or things might get out of hand,she will be heartbroken but its for the best,i need to see her !I got inti the bathtub,i had a shower,i quickly ran downstairs

"Wait!"Nina yelled

"Nina please not now,listen sweetheart I will talk to you later,i promise"

"I just want to ask a question,it won't take much of your time"

"Okay! What is it?"

"What colour of dress should i put on today?"

I stared at her "like for real? Unbelievable!"

"What?"

"Is that the question you want to ask?"

"Yes,now you are wasting your time,just answer and leave"

"Okay,ermm let's see,you wore a purple dress yesterday right?"

"So you noticed?"

"Yes why won't I! Wear a violet dress today"

"Thank you"she pecked my cheek "I love you"she says leaving .

"Guards!"I called on them

"Yes my prince"

"Get ready,we are leaving for king ronin kingdom now"

"Yes my prince!"

"And where are you going to?"mom asked

"Mom you are awake,I want to meet morganna"

"Okay take some flowers"

'Why?"

"Pretend to be romantic for once"she sighed leaving

"Flowers!Catherine I should see her before I leave"I got on my horse "no I shouldn't I should see morganna"

"My Prince shall we?"

"Yes let's go!"

CATHERINE POV
"How was the__you know the training?"

"It was kinda fun,i rode a horse for the first time I was so scared,it_it_was so ughty scary"

"I feel your pain,the first time Lancelot taught me I was nervous but holding his hands made me felt comfortable"

"Holding his hands!"I said to myself loudly

"What?"

"No_no I meant it must be romantic"

"Yes it was,what of the adult education ?"

"Well dad had an arguement with mom because of me so I have decided not to attend "

"Strange!Mrs Lisa treats you like you are stranger,how can a mother be_be so"

"Dont worry,i believe everything happens for a reason "

"If you say so,my neighbour is having a get together at her place and she needs some flowers,trust me it will be good doing business with her ,so do you have Lily flowers?"

"Ermmm no I don't but I can get it"

"No problems"

"Thank you Fiona,i love you so much,I'm so lucky to have you as best freind "

"I should be the one saying it"she smiled

LADY MORGANNA POV
"Mom how do I look?"I asked

"Stunning!,where are you going to?"

"To see a freind haven't seen her in a while,I'm missing her so much I should spend some time with her before I get married to jidena,you know mom I will move to another kingdom and I will miss my freinds,this palace,amazing memories,you,father"

"I know darling!"

"My lady!the Prince is here"said a guard

I stood up "which of the Prince and which kingdom,stupid!"

"I'm sorry my lady"

"Just shut up,go back and then be back to deliver the message properly"

"Yes my lady"

"Dont get so upset dear"

"Okay queen ariana"

"My lady,Prince jidenna from arendel is here "

"Really!"

"Yes my lady"

"Okay you may leave,mother am I Okay? My hair?make-up tell me please"

"You look stunning like I said before,go don't keep him waiting"

"Okay mom"I said leaving "Wait mom,don't disturb us okay"

"I wont"

I walked out of mom chambers with a smile,i walked to the garden jidenna was sitting waiting for me,i hugged him from his back "I'm happy you are here"

He wasn't smiling "I need to discuss a serious isssue with you in ptivate"

"Leave!"I ordered the guards in the garden,they left

"My lady"he held my hands staring at me "I_I you are such a beautiful lady"

"Hmmmh thank you"

He smiled "can I ask you a question?"

"Why not?"

"How will you feel when you get married,and then find out he does not love you?"

"Heart broken"

He made a sigh closing his eye,he opened it "my lady there is no love between you and I,you will Never be happy if you get married to me,"

I took my hands away from his laughing "stop these silly jokes of yours just tell me what brings you here"

"I'm not joking,am seriously telling you,i can't get married to you"he said with a serious look on his face

I stood up laughing "please stop these joke,its not funny"I frowned turning away from him

"Listen to me"he moves closer to me "I don't love you,i love you as a freind not as a lover"

"Are you crazy?"I asked staring at him "what is all these? How dare you! Why do you want to ruin me?"I held his robe angilly staring at him with tears rolling down my cheeks

"I'm sorry I know you are hurt but I can't it from you anymore"

"Sorry? Sorry? You don't love me but you got engaged to me?" I let go of his robe "amazing!wow,why didn't you tell me?why now? What sort of a man are you you are such a coward"I angrily gave him a slap

He held his cheek "I know I deserve it"

"I hate you jidenna,you_you_you broke my heart"I sat on the grass shedding tears.

I felt his hands on my shoulder "I'm "

"Dont touch me!"I yelled "just go I don't want to talk to you,please go"

"Just give me a chance to explain please"

"Explain? Explain what? You have feelings for someone else,no tell me say it you love someone else,she stole your heart?is that what you want to say?"

"Please let me speak"

I stood up wiping away the tears rolling down my cheeks "leave me alone now just go"I ran weeping into the palace.

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT☺