Chapter 20

Brantley POV

As we get back to the hotel and get on the elevator I push Ellie against the wall of the elevator and and I kiss her hard on the mouth and she meets my tongue thrust for thrust and is pulling my shirt up and running her hands up my chest under the shirt. I pick her up and wrap her legs around me as the elevator comes to a stop. The doors open and I hear a gasp and it is an older lady, I say excuse me ma'am and she just stands and watches me as I tote Ellie to the room. I unlock the door and close it with my foot and hold her up against the wall. She is pulling at my clothes and I have her stripped from the waist up. I set her down and we both make quick work of our clothes. I pick her up again and take her to the bed. As I run my hands down her body she arches up into me. My hands find her hands and I pull them above her head and hold them with mine. As I start to enter her sweetness, Ellie says no and starts shaking her head, she is shaking all over and I look in her eyes and I see she isn't with me. I stop and pull her into my arms and just hold her. I know that something has triggered a flash back and she is reliving those horrible days. I continue to hold her and run her back until she drifts off to sleep. I can't believe I did that I knew the doctor said take it slow. My Ellie is broken and I just made her relive the most horrific days she has ever went through. What in the hell was I thinking?! Ellie makes me lose all control and thought processes when we are together. I cannot believe I went all caveman on her. I hope I haven't ruined her progress in healing. I'm just gonna lay here and hold her and pray that she will be okay. I can't lose her now after just getting her back. She is sleeping now but she's so restless and I know she must be dreaming and reliving it all and it's my fault. She throws off the cover and sits up screaming no! Don't touch me! You wait till B gets you he will stomp your ass! She's still asleep but at least she knew I would protect her if I was there. She screams this blood curling scream and wakes up with a jolt. She turns to me and says" love me take those damn memories away. " I look at her and she said " I mean it B love me remind me that I am alive and that I have you here and you aren't going anywhere, please "
When she said please tears ran down her face and that was my undoing I cannot stand to see her cry. I kissed her tears away and kissed down her face. Across her shoulders and down her body worshipping it and all the scars she had. I touched her core and she was wet and I opened up her thighs and lapped up her juices she begin to move and moan my name. There isn't a sweeter sound on this earth than Ellie calling my name in passion. I sucked her nub and she shattered around my tongue calling my name I told her I loved her. She smiled and said I love you tooB now finish loving me. I winked at her and said," yes ma'am " I kissed her body and made sure she was ready and I sank full hilt into her and just savored the moment, knowing how precious she was. She began to rock and move and I moved with her letting her set the pace and rhythm. I kiss her and tell her I love her and tell her to open her pretty baby blues so she can see that it's me loving her and making her feel good. She looks at me and tells me I love you B! El continues to look at me and I never take my eyes from her as I move in and out slowly building her up making her feel every stroke and she is meeting him and she grabs my ass and wraps her legs around my waist pulling me closer and I tell her that I was close and she looks at me and said, "let it go B know that it is me this time and we are right where we belong." We reach our climax together grunting out I love you. I roll over and pull her with me and she is back asleep. I cover us up and drift off to sleep knowing that I would die for her.