Chapter 24

Tonight is Brantley's performance at the Georgia Theatre and Ellie so excited to see Brantley do his show. He has been busy all day and She wonders if this is how it is like on tour for him. He tells her to be ready to go at 3pm so they can get there and inside before it gets too crazy.
   Ellie is ready for BG to come pick her up. She is dressed in a pair of black leather pants with a silver sequined tank top and black leather cropped jacket and her outfit is topped off by a pair of black leather knee highs zip boots with a 6 inch heel. She did her hair big and tousled. She had a dark smokey eye and a red lipstick. She grabs her clutch making sure she has what she needs and then checks her overnight bag to make sure it's ready to go. She is supposed to get her tattoo tomorrow at BG's.
She hears BG pull up in his truck and she grabs her stuff and head ms out the door bag in hand. BG meets her on the porch and tells her he will get her bag. She locks the door and turns around and walks to the truck where he goes to help her in and he really looks at her. BG shakes his head and says," Baby you really want to start something don't you? You look like sex and it makes me want to bend you over and take you right now." Ellie laughs,"no I'm not trying to start anything but it is good to know that you approve."

They arrive in Atlanta and park. BG comes around and helps her out and he tells her he has a meet and greet session. So he takes her hand and they go to the tent where Jeff instructs them. After talking with the fans and answering the questions he sings an acoustic version of Grown Ass Man and My Kind of Crazy. When he sings the MyKind of Crazy he looks at Ellie the entire song. He says goodbye to the fans and Ellie and Jeff meet him around back. He tells her that Colt and Justin are performing so they need to go so she can watch. They walk to the side and Ellie watches and is having a great time. It's time for BG to take the stage. He is excited and nervous and hopes it goes like he has planned. He rocks out on stage and interacts with his fans for about an hour and a half. As he starts talking, the stage hands take out 2 stools. They hand him his guitar and he says," Most of you who have followed me my entire career and have seen the interviews know that this next song is about the one who got away. She was my best friend for the first 19 years of my life. Well the night I went home from tour I went to the bonfire out at Pott's and she was there. First time I had laid eyes on her in 10 years, well I didn't let her walk away that night and I'm gonna ask her to come out here now as I sing her song to her. Please help me welcome Ellison to the stage. The crowd goes wild as Ellie walks to the stage and BG helps her onto the stool. He takes his spot on the other one and begins to play You Don't Know Her Like I Do. As he begins to sing he looks at her and the screen behind them. Ellie looks and it is pictures of them from their childhood and then teenage years and then some from the past few weeks. She had no idea most of them has been taken. As the song is ending there is one of the on the 4 wheeler with the sunset view that they both loved and she is looking the words come up "Will you marry me?" Ellie turns back to BG and he is down on one knee with a box in his hand and he says," Ellison Sinclaire I have been everywhere and tried everything to fill the hole in my heart. There is nothing that can fill it but your love. I had that the first 19 years of my life and I threw it away. God saw fit to bring you back in my life and I cannot go another day without asking you to make me the happiest man on earth and agree to marry this old redneck, biker boy from Jefferson Georgia. I love you and want to spend forever with you so Will you Marry Me?"
Ellie has tears running down her face and she says," yes, a thousand times yes, I love you Brantley Keith and don't want to ever be without you in my life again." Brantley slides the ring on her finger and stands up and kisses her long and hard. The crowd goes wild and he said,"Thank you all for being a part of this special day. You have supported me all these years and I appreciate it." He finished the concert and goes to the side stage and pulls Ellie into a hug and kisses her again. She pulls back and says," I love you and I cannot wait to become your wife."
BG said," I was hoping you would say that and he turns her and his momma and Amy stood there with a bag and flowers. She turns to him and said," you want to get married right now?"
BG said," Yes I do but only if you want to"
Ellie said," yes but you got to shower and change, while I get ready." He laughs and said," got it under control"  Ben goes back out and makes the announcement to the fans that they are invited to the wedding that is going to take place in 20 minutes. 

The preacher and Brantley walk on stage and Kolby walks his momma and seats her and then takes his place beside Brantley. All their friends are already seated on the stage when Trains Marry Me starts playing. Amy walks out and smiles at BG while taking her place on the other side of the preacher. Ellie walks out in a simple but beautiful wedding dress that looks like it was made just for her. She makes her way to BG and sees that he is crying which makes her start crying. The preacher starts the ceremony and all they can do is look at each other. The preacher says Brantley would you say your vows now
"Ellie you have been a part of my life as far back as I can remember. The days I had to spend without you were the worst ones in my life. I am who I am today because of you and your love. I promise today in front of God and BG Nation that I will be there for you during  the good times and the bad times and that for the rest of my life you will know what it feels like to be loved."

"Brantley  coming home after being gone was scary because I knew that my home was in your arms and I didn't want to think what would happen if you didn't feel the same. Our memories together and your love saved me so I owe you my life. I promise you today in front of God and BG Nation that I will be there for you during the good times and the bad times and that for the rest of my life you will know what it feels like to be loved."

After the giving and receiving of rings and in the sight of God and these witnesses I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride.

BG pulls Ellie in and dips her and the crowd goes wild!! Momma is crying and so are their friends. They walk out to BG's band playing If You Want A Bad Boy.

****************************************

Hope you enjoyed BG and Ellie's story