The Awakening

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0b/d6/9e/0bd69e4bf3fd30c766

1 day Earlier

"Chanel, Chanel #3, #5, Dr Cascade, Zayday and Dr Hot, I mean Holt, welcome to the C.U.R.E Institute, where the incurable are cured."

The Chanels strutted off down the hallway.

Dr Holt pulled Chanel aside to 'talk' to her

"Hello Chanel, you look nice today, as always.' Dr Holt

"Why thank you Brock, Chanel said as she blushed."

Meanwhile Chanel #3 was just looking into the hospital rooms and she found a room and just stood there staring. Dr Cascade walked up to her and did the same.

"I look to look into these rooms and think about all the people who've died in them".

"Do you want to go on a date?" Cassidy said to #3.

"Yeh, I guess."

"Cool."

The work day was over and the Chanels were in the change rooms preparing to go on there hot dates with the hot new doctors.

"Oh Chanel, you remember in the asylum were we used to sit down and tell each other our deepest darkest secrets? #5 Said to Chanel.

"Uhh #5 i'm not the one who decided to stop taking their meds after we got released whore!" Chanel screamed.

"Uh Chanel, I want to re-invent myself" #5 exclaimed.

Chanel just looked #5 up and down.

"Well slut, you can think about all the ways to re-invent yourself while your on the lonely graveyard shift with a random chick with a wig."

Chanel and Chanel #3 strutted off.

#5 went off to the graveyard shift. 

**This is when the video comes in***