Halloween Blues

Chanel woke up on Halloween morning and went to have a shower. She walked into the bathroom and took her robe off. She turned the shower on and went up to the mirror.

"AHHHH!" Chanel screamed into the mirror. 

She was blue like a smurf.

"Chanel what's wrong?" Chanel #5 yelled.

"I'm blue!" Chanel screamed as she opened the door.

The chanels stood there with their mouths open. 

**2 Hours Later**

Chanel strutted down to the hospital to ask Dr. Holt for a cure. The patients at the hospital laughed as Chanel strutted down the hall to Dr. Holt's room.

"Woah, Chanel. You look a little, blue." Dr. Holt said.

"Oh shut up, how do I get rid of this?" Chanel asked.

"Don't worry Chanel, it will eventually fade. Besides, it is a great Halloween costume."

Chanel grunted and went off to a meeting with Chad's lawyer. Chanel walked in t find Dean Munsch and the other chanels sitting down waiting.

"Good evening ladies, I am Chad's lawyer, I am in charge of giving out his money when he sadly dies. Chad has left all of his money in the hands of... Dean Munsch and the C.U.R.E Institute.

"What?" Chanel screamed.

Dean Munsch smiled and Chanel ran over to Chad's lawyer and started to punch him. Denise bursted into the room.

"Woah, stop right there you rich dumb hoe." Denise yelled.

"Would you like to press charges against this woman?" Denise asked.

"Oh no, she is clearly grieving her loss of her almost husband. Let her grieve." Chad's lawyer replied.

Chanel smirked and flipped her hair.